Chapter 28: forever and always

Scarlets POV: 

By lunch time we were done and he took my out to a small diner. We sat outside, listening to people, cars, and music. It was chilly outside, but the diner had heaters blowing on us. Niall sat across from me. We got to pick a candle of our choice as well as a drink of our choice. I picked an alpine frost scent, Because it reminded me of Christmas trees, and Niall picked a wine out. It was something sweet and not very strong.

"Niall, do you ever wish that this wasn't your life. That you weren't famous, and didn't have to worry about fame, money, your career?" I asked

He shook his head and opened his mouth.

"Of course not. I'm so thankful of whatever God puts out for me. This is just the beginning of my life, an amazing life, that I get to share with you and my best friends. I'm thankful for all this. I've never taken it for granted. This is my life, and no matter what, I will always love whatever is ahead of me" he said and I smiled.

"I worry sometimes. That my life could've been different, should be different, or I'm not doing something right. What if something happens suddenly and everything that has happened wasn't meant to be. Niall, I-"

"Scarlet! Stop!" Niall said and laughed. I laughed. I shrugged.

After lunch, we walked around the city. I pulled Niall into a familiar store.

"Ive always seen these kinds of places around the world. They're stores where everything is one of a kind. There is only one of everything in the whole store. Its antiques, and very valuable things." I said and he smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"You're just so interested in different things. The little things make you happy. Its just amazing." He said.

I went towards his face and put my lips inches away, then backed up and turned around smiling. 

I was definitely a big tease.

I pointed to a necklace that was made out of glass, cut into a circle. It had sand, and small different things in it. I took it to the front and bought it.

"What is it?" Niall asked.

"Its good luck, or so Ive heard. Make a wish, and that wish is sure to come true. Jay got one for me a long time ago, but I lost it." I told him. 

"What did you wish for?" Niall asked.

"I wished that I would find true love and live an amazing life." I told him.

He looked at me.

"And it came true, Niall" I smiled and planted a kiss on the corner of his mouth. 

"Scarlet, can I ask something?" Niall said to me.

"Of course" I told him.

"Have you ever gone farther than kissing...like you know.." Niall said and I laughed so hard.

"What?" I tried to say under all my giggles.

"You know what I mean." He said.

I was serious all of the sudden. I looked down. He brought my chin up. 

"No" I answered.

"Am I be your first?" He asked, biting his lip.

"Um, I dont know. You don't have to if your not sure about it, I mean-" I started saying and he kissed me. 

"I meant, may I be your first?" He asked. 

I threw my arms around his neck and he picked me up.

"You sure about this?" I asked.

"I am 100 percent sure" He smiled.

"You're so weird" I told him and he shrugged, kissing me again.

"Well, are you gonna wish for something?" He asked and held my necklace.

"You know what, Im giving my wish to you. You can wish for something."

"No, no, its yours and-"

"Niall, I want you to wish for something" I demanded. He took the necklace and looked at it.

Nialls POV: 

I looked at the necklace and looked at it, closing my eyes.

мy wιѕн waѕ ғor ѕcarleт тo вe мy ғorever and alwayѕ.

I closed my eyes and smiled. 

She's my forever and always.

Scarlet kissed me.

"Thankyou for the best days of my life" She said rubbing my shoulder.

"You deserve it" I said and she laughed.