Ch. 1- The Lonely Girl.

"I don't like studying .. I just can't get what all is written in it .. " sanyukta cried.

" bt sanyu padhai imp hai ! " her 10 yr older sis, Vidushi reasoned.

" I know didi but - " she cried.

" sanyukta .. " kishore Agarwal, sanyukta's dad yelled.

Sanyukta flinched back with fear and widened her eyes.

She then clenched her jaws.

" mujhse nahi hota. Mein nahi karungi .. As simple as that .. Samjhna hai samjho .. Nahi Samjhna maat samjho .. ! " she yelled her lungs out and ran inside her room before locking herself inside the room ..

Sanyukta Agarwal was an extremely short tempered girl ..
She completely went insane once she wd be angry, She wd have no idea what she is doing. She used to forget who the person is, Be it young or old .. Wen she is angry .. She won't care .. She used to yell her lungs out.

She was a different child .. Special maybe .. !
Seeing her so aggressive .. One of the friend of her dad had asked him to show her to doctor. For checkups. Because her anger issues wasn't normal.

"She might be having some problem " kishore's friend had explained

Hearing this kishore was really tensed .. He did love her. No matter how much he yelled at her, but he truely cared. Her whole family everybody loved her .. Just that they used to get annoyed by her such an aggressive behaviour .. !

Her dad did take her to a doctor. And the doctor informed him that she was fine.. completely fine and there was nothing to worry.
Just that the percentage of intelligence a normal person had .. She had little less than that.

This would be of no harm. But ya they just need to be careful wth her.

They had admitted her to a good school, reputated one .. But then she hated studies.. Literally loathed it. She had no idea how important studies were.

Even her brother, Ankit just one year older to her tried to help her wth studies .. Bt all in vain .. !
She failed in her class 8 twice .. N finally the school refused to keep her in the school anymore.
Wen her parents tried for some other school she declared that she didnot want to study any longer ..

Everybody forced her .. Tried their level best.

But of no use .. !
Days rolled by .. She rarely used to talk wth anyone .. But a mother ws mother .. Her mother cried fr her .. Tried to talk to her .. But sanyukta didnot let anyone in.
Finally everybody started living like that.

Sanyukta secluded herself frm the whole family.

***

Slowly the time passed and 2 yrs passed by.
Vidushi had turned 24. It was time for her to get married.

sanyukta had now turned 14 .. And brother had turned 15 !

This new man who ws gng to enter their lives who really be an angel in sanyukta's life .. parth kashyap, Kishore had selected this guy fr vidushi .. !
A business tycoon .. Repected man in the society .. !

#angry_bird
‪#‎akansha‬