Ch. 19- WHEN EVERYTHING IS LOST.

Sanjay's mere existence was making sanyukta uncomfortable .. She knew how he used to eye her lustfully .. She wanted him to leave the house as fast as possible..

Many time she felt like giving a call to her family and asking them to come and take her away.. Bt she never did that .. NEVER.. Cause she thought her family considered her to be a burden and nothing else ..

Days rolled .. Sanjay never missed a chance to touch her .. She didnot like it .. Sameer was not in the house .. He was out wth his father .. Her mother in law was out for shopping .. Only sanyukta and Sanjay were there in the house .. Sanyukta was hell scared .. She was inside her room .. Registering what all happend in just a year ..
Her life was a mess .. When suddenly the door was wide open ..

"aap? " she looked up .. Sanjay was standing near the gate smirking

" kuch chahiye? " she asked

" tum" Sanjay took long step towards her ..
"dekhiye please stay away from me .. Kya kar rahe hai aap " sanyukta tried to free her hand from his hold ..

" sanyuuuu" he almost sang .. "leave"
"my baby Bro can't satisfy u .. Toh socha mein hi kar deta Hu .. Wo toh abhi bhi baccha hai dimaag se .. Mein tumhe wo sari khushi de sakta Hu .. Baas mujhe tum .. "
Before he cd complete she yelled

" pagal ho gaye hai aap? Wo apke bhai hai .. Mein unki patni Hu .. Leave me please .. "

" toh? Aise kaise leave u? " he unpinned her Saree..
" ahh choro .. " she cried ..

" shut ur mouth .. Zyada chialo maat .. " he twisted her hands .. And the loose end of her saree touched the floor revealing well grown assets ..

" I wonder how did u land here .. Tum toh .. " he ran his tongue on her throat ..

" chiii choro mujhe .. " she cried ..
While he picked her up and threw her on the bed ..

" nahi chii please choro .. " tears oozed out of eyes ..
With all the strength she had she pushed him away .. And found a vase on the cabinet and threw it on him .. Bt he escaped ..

" how dare you .. " he pulled her by her waist and almost tore her saree away from her waist .. Revealing her body .. There she stood infront of him only In her undergarments ..

" oh my my .. " he twisted her hands and pinned them to the wall .. His lips sucked her lips .. She was helpless .. She threw her leg up and down .. Tried to push him but he was stronger ..

" Tujhe mein kaise Jane du .. Sameer is so unlucky man .. " Sanjay laughed ..

Her eyes were red .. Her body aching .. Bt still she didnot want to give up.. She kept fighting .. Bt he didnot care ..
He freed her from her undergarments and slapped her hard ..

" dare u shout again " he pointed his index finger ..
Blood oozed out from near her mouth and her fragile frame landed on the bed .. Completely naked infront of him .. She crossed her arms around her chest .. Trying to save her dignity .. Bt no use .. He came over her and removed her hands and entered her harshly .. Squeezing her breasts like an animal .. Biting her skin ..

"ahhh.. Choro " she cried wth pain ..

He mixed his lips wth her trying to stop her from shouting .. He almost torchered her physically .. So much that she cd not even move ..

" u are a virgin? My good luck " he smirked
She had no more energy .. Aftr stroking so many times .. He again entered her and that was it .. She could not take it anymore and fainted ..
He being a beast didnot leave her .. He kept fucking her even after she had fainted ..

That day she lost everything .. Everything .. !

He didnot stop until he heard the door bell ring .. Covering her wth a quilt he wore his clothes and ran out to open the door ..

"sanyukta kaha maar gayi? " sameer's mother asked ..

" Usne kyu nahi khola gate? " she asked
" she is asleep .. " he looked away ..

" abhi batai hum usse .. "
" mosiji aap fresh ho jao .. Mein utha deta Hu .. " he said nervously

" hmm " saying this she went away ..

This guy after so much was still not done .. He still felt like having her again .. He once again raped an unconscious sanyukta .. Biting her skin like some animal .. Squeezing her body ..

" uthi wo? " she yelled
" wo nahi uth rahi .. Shayad Bimar hai .. "

" marne de .. " she twitched her nose and went away ..

#angry_bird
#akansha