Ch. 52 - Supporting Her.

#angry_bird

"scared randhir? " she looked up at him his finger still entangled with hers and was resting on her stomach..

" why were u crying before I came? " and her grip around his hand loosened as he asked this and she blinked her eyes several times and looked down

" tell me! " he ran his hand through her hair and kissed her forehead again ..

" I.. I feel.. Scare.. D when ever.. I.. I.. A.. Am a.. Al.. Alone in the house " she stammered

" sanyukta be strong! Why shd you be scared of anyone? " he gently made her sit up and cupped her face

" it just happens .. I suddenly feel scared.. I suddenly feel sad.. " she admitted .. It always happened with her.

" sanyu .. " he caressed her face lovingly

" what is it? " he asked lovingly still caressing her face

" nothing .. ! "she shook her head and then jumped on him hugging him tightly and pressing his nape..

" I .. Randhir .. I feel happy only when u are around.. I feel sad when u don't answer my calls or when I m away from u randhir .. I like being around u.. I feel secured " she rested her head on his shoulder her hands wrapped around him tightly .. Tears flowing down her eyes .. Randhir inhaled sharply and caressed her hair kissing it several times ..

" I m always there for u .. " he knew what she went through.. He cd understand her misery .. She cdnot express and he cd understand it..
She was so attached to him now .. That she wanted him with her all day along .. ALWAYS!

he smiled at her and kissed her cheeks softly making her blush ..

"u wanna sleep? U were sleepy na? " he asked.. While she nodded ..

He rested her head against his chest and caressed her face.. Until she snored against his chest .. He smiled as she took deep breathes .. Clutching his shirt like a baby

He kissed her side of the head and smiled he pulled her nose a little and made her lie on the bed .. Kissing her forehead again he rubbed her nose with his and smiled.. He adjusted the quilt on her body .. And smiled seeing her sleeping and then slowly exited the house ..

******

As he reached home .. Bad news awaited for him or maybe a good news for his family?

Randhir parked his car and entered his house only to be hugged by chavi .. His little sister

"bhaiya ka shaddi hoga! " chavi giggled .. While randhir looked confused

" haan .. "she smiled while randhir picked chavi up and kissed her cheeks ..

" kya bol rahi ho? " he asked

" bua ne bola! Bua ne bola ki apki shaddi hogi! "

" Haa hogi! " renuka declared while randhir widened his eyes ..

" kya? Who? "

" wo log ayenge kal randhir.. Shruti Malhotra! Naam hai larki ka "

" mom what? Who what? I ain't marrying anyone! "

" why? "
" randhir stop running behind sanyukta Agarwal .. We will never accept her randhir! And dare u say anything! " renuka yelled ..

" mom! " randhir put down chavi and banged the table

" stop yelling! "

" I won't marry anyone! " he went towards his room!

*****

And so much he did before the valentines day .. And now on the day of the valentines day their destiny had some other plans .. Everything changed.. Specially for sanyukta

💜💜

#angry_bird
#akansha