Ch. 64 - Family Time.

#angry_bird

"bt I toh love my angry bird na .. " randhir smiled and held her hand kissing her knuckles softly .. And looked at her intently .. While she fell silent again ..

" u want me to fight with u? " sanyukta pouted

" no! It's not just about fighting .. It's about ur confidence na " randhir explained ..

" u have changed sanyukta .. And I must say not in a good way .. Those little things which didnot even affect u earlier now is such a big deal for u! "

She just blinked her eyes and looked at him while he was speaking ..

" I don't want u to be scared little cat .. Bt like a tigress .. My tigress .. " he kissed her forehead and smiled at her ..
While she nodded ..

" agar tum saath rahoge toh shayad pehle jaisi ho jau " she smiled and hugged him ..

" wo toh mein hamesha rahunga "

He hugged her back and kissed her hair..

" bahar Chale? " he asked

It had been so long since they had went for any outing ..

" lunch mein Chale? " she clapped her hands ..

" lunch mein chalogi? Lunch pe nahi? " he chuckled ..

" chup raho.. Huh.. Aye bare .. Correction Karne wale "

" Acha sorry sorry! " randhir pouted

" Haa better.. Suno na chalo na Chinese khayenge " she giggled

" haan Haan chalo "

" nahi pehle mein ready hongi " she smiled .. " tum room se bahar jao! " she blushed ..

" nahi mein tumhe help kar dete Hu " randhir pulled her closer and looked at her with a glint of naughtiness in his eyes ..

" uhh randhir .. "
She struggled to come out of his hold ..

Randhir cd see she wasn't comfortable and so he left her hand ..

" change kar lo .. "

Saying so he left the room .. And sanyukta felt bad.. Why she always did this? Whenever he came close she felt a little scared and at the same time she used to feel wierd sensations all over her body ..

He ws the best thing probably happened to her .. His was so understanding that he always understood and gave her space .. He loved her so much and here she hadn't even confessed her love to him ..

***

"randhir beta " anju caressed his hair..

" namaste aunty .. Sorry wo kal .. Actually .. " randhir tried to justify

" koi baat nahi beta .. " anju smiled .. " she is blessed to have u .. So much love .. We had never expected she wd ever get what she deserved after what had happened with her .. Bt then u came in her life ... Her angel ... I.. I feel so happy for her .. " tears filled Anju's eyes ..

"Haa randhir thank u so much" vidushi circled her hands around her mothers waist resting her chin on her shoulder and wiped her tears ..

"aaplog mujhe thank u kyu bol rahe hai? Mein usse bohot pyaar Karta Hu .. It's my love for her.. And I will always love her .. I m lucky to have her .. "

" uske mood swings and usko sirf tum hi handle kar sakte ho .. " vidushi giggled and pulled his cheeks while randhir chuckled ..

" as if! " sanyukta came from behind and rolld her eyes ..

" kya? " vidushi asked ..

" wo kya mujhe handle karega :3"
Sanyukta twisted her lips ..

"Acha ji " randhir chuckled ..

" Haa chalo abh " she pulled him ..

" chalo .. "

" kaha toh ye kisi larke ko dekhti nahi thi .. Abh dekho " vidushi giggled ..

" didi please! " sanyukta joined her hands dramatically ..

" Acha Acha abh ghussa maat karo! " randhir entangled their fingers and she smiled at him making vidushi and anju smile as well ..

***

" mere mood swings ate hai? " sanyukta narrowed her eyes ..

" ate nahi hote .. "

" shut up .. Stop correcting me " she crossed her arms across her chest and flared her nose ..

" Acha okay okay
.. Waise .. Tum na .. Bohot bohot zyada beautiful lag rahi ho " he whispered in her ears and kissed her cheeks lightly .. " red and black suits u "
He kissed her cheeks again .. " and wet hair ke saath aur beautiful lag rahi ho .. " he smelled her hair and smiled .. While she blushed... And turned towards him ..

Her lashes lowered ..

"chalo " he smiled seeing her flushed face ..

"tumhe change nahi karna?" she asked

"nahi mein aise hi smart Hu " randhir smirked and she giggled ..

" huh pagal.. " she stuck her tongue out ..

" I m hurt .. " he pouted and she giggled

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha