Ch. 101 - People Are connected Through Heart!

#angry_bird

This is for my dear Vaishali. Thanks for loving this ff so much <3

As they came down hand in hand. Renuka smiled warmly at sanyukta and walked towards her.

Sanyukta was glowing. And her parting filled with vermillion made her look even more beautiful.

"bohot sundar lag rahi ho " renuka smiled and kissed her forehead while sanyukta pressed her lips together awkwardly.

" tha-nks aun--sorry mom! " she smiled while randhir looked at her intently.

Why was she so cute? 

Randhir crawled his fingers towards her waist and his hands rested their before pulling her closer. Sanyukta widened her eyes and looked down embarrassed as renuka too was their while randhir laughed.

Renuka hit his forehead and asked them to sit in the dinning table.

As renuka turned around sanyukta suddenly called her

"mom wo aaj mereko kuch meetha banana hoga na? " she asked blinking her eyes.

" nahi kuch nahi. Tum breakfast karo "
Renuka shook her head. Renuka didnot follow much rituals. And she didnot want to burden sanyukta, yesterday had been tiring sanyukta could rest rather than cooking.

" par - - "

" par war kuch nahi rest karo. Kal thak bhi gayi hogi " she smiled while sanyukta nodded.

Harsh who was reading the newspaper looked up and chuckled

" kya dad? " randhir knew his dad. He was very witty

" mein soch raha tha itni sundar larki ko tere se kaise pyaar hogaya? Kismaat chamak gaya tera " harsh laughed loudly while randhir frowned and sanyukta looked down and giggled.

" wohi toh " renuka joined them.

" Haa toh hai hi wo sundar. Thi meri kismaat achi. Par mein bhii kuch kaam nahi " randhir smiled looking at sanyukta who blushed at his statement.

" par Sanyu se kaam " harsh pointed out and randhir twisted his lips.

" dono ache hai abh khao sab " renuka smiled and everyone ate their breakfast smiling and giggling talking with each other.

****

" ghar jana hai tumhe? " randhir asked caressing her face while she shook her head.

" nahi! "

Had there been any other girl instead of sanyukta she would have been jumping by now. Obviously just after marriage any girl would Miss her house. Seeing sanyukta sitting quietly near the windows randhir thought maybe she wanted to go to her house.

" toh kya hua? "

" randhir mein soch rahi thi. Blood relations koi matter nahi Karta na " she asked still looking outside.

" dekho meri apni family se mujhe jitna pyaar nahi mila uska double mujhe tumhare family se Mil raha hai " she smiled. 

" rishta dil se banta hai sanyukta " randhir caressed her hair.

" haan shayad par Apne hone kya fayada Fir? " sanyukta looked at him.

Randhir took her hands in his and played with her chudha before speaking

" kabhie kabhie Apne se zyada tumhe kisi aur se pyaar Milta hai. Dil ka rishta se bara rishta aur koi nahi hota Sanyu. Khoon ka rishta bhi nai! Jaise mera aur tumhara. " he smiled.

Sanyukta smiled and engulfed him in a hug.

" sanyukta " randhir chipped and kissed her hair

" Yes "

" tum mujhe bataogi nhi tumhe kya pasand hai? Aur wo apna gana nahi sunana? " he chipped and her cheeks flushed.

She had never discussed about her dreams with anyone. And singing infront of him? She would prefer dying out of shame.

" kya hua " randhir chuckled before kissing her cheeks which had turn red.

" kuch nahi " she looked away

" batao " randhir tickled her and she giggled shaking her head.

And they both fell on the bed laughing. Sanyukta fell on his chest still laughing.

" mereko - - " she started and hid her face in his chest while he circled his hands around her waist.

Curious to know about her and her dreams. He wanted to explore his wife in every way

💜💜

#angry_bird
#akansha