Ch. 87- Acceptance.

Guys please vote and comment. Give ur reviews.
It's a request please comment.
Thank u <3

#angry_bird

"randhir her hands? " renuka covered her mouth with her palms and widened her eyes ..

The wounds were terrible .. Who gave her those marks? How did she get it? Was it given by her ex in laws?

" mom .. Calm down .. It's .. It's.. "randhir licked his lips not sure of what he should say? He knew he can't openly tell about the happenings of sanyukta's life.
This would hurt her. Maybe she wasn't ready to share it with renuka?

Sanyukta took her action as a disgust. Maybe she would not accept a girl with such marks on her body for randhir. Randhir was undoubtedly very good looking and had a beautiful heart too. Why would any mother want her son to marry someone like her? She had these ugly marks all over her body. She wasn't pure. Randhir was pure and she was used. Randhir was so educated and intelligent. Whereas, she had just managed to clear her school.

Her eyes welled up instantly and she shook her head furiously.
Randhir looked up at her while she looked back at him painfully ..

"sanyukta " randhir called her as she ran up crying hysterically towards his room.

All her wounds were fresh. She had managed to get this thought of her being ugly out of her mind with the help of randhir. Now today renuka's horrified look seeing her hand made her conscious again.

**
"randhir .. I don't .. I.. I didnot disgust it .. But those were so terrible and I.. I just could not understand how did she get those.. I have seen her earlier randhir .. She had a flawless skin .. And she was beautiful.. She still is .. But she was really pretty back then? What has happend to her?

"mom .. " tears dribbled down randhir's eyes.
" her in laws were monsters mom. She didnot take divorce just like that. " randhir said painfully.

" those .. Those marks are given my her in laws? " renuka widened her eyes.

" yes .. It's given by sameer's brother.. Mom I managed to jail him and he was sentenced to death some weeks back. "

" what.. What did he do? " renuka asked painfully

" he .. " randhir pressed his lips together .. Not sure whether he should say it or not.

" he what? "

" he forced himself on her " randhir chipped softly.. His voice barely above a whisper and tears fell down from his eyes

Renuka's eyes filled with tears as randhir said that.

She was a woman too. She could understand what sanyukta had gone through maybe she could not feel it. But she wasn't heartless to not understand her.

"mom " randhir rubbed renuka's back and hugged her. " I love her alot . Please let me be with her. "

There was silence for sometime. Renuka didnot speak a word.

" mom? "

" I'm proud of you randhir. And I m proud of my upbringing. U make me so happy. Had I known all this earlier I would have never asked u to stay away from her. I just felt that all this was her mistake I believed what I heard. Bt today I know that we should never believe anything until and unless we have seen it from our own eyes. I m sorry. She needs love. Be with her always. " renuka caressed his hair and smiled at him.

" mom.. dad? "

" he will understand .. I will manage" she smiled

" thank u mom. Thank u so much. I will go to her now. " randhir smiled amidst his tears and ran up towards his room.

As he opened the door of his room .. What he saw broke his heart into million pieces.

Sanyukta was crying hysterically.. Looking at her wounds with disgust

" why do I have these? " she whispered and randhir's eyes yet again filled with new set of tears and he took slow steps towards her before engulfing her in a hug.

#angry_bird
#akansha