Ch. 112- Good News.

#angry_bird

|| ~ chapter-112 ~ ||

It was midnight when Randhir's slumber suddenly broke and he smiled seeing sanyukta fisting his shirt and sleeping with a half opened mouth.

He smiled at her closed her mouth caressing her back, Hoping the pain was less now.
She was so fragile. He smiled.

***

"mom Sanyu uthi nahi hai. Let her sleep for some more time. Wo uski tabait kharab hai. Wopas agar vomit kare toh please mereko inform karna. Ek important meeting hai abhi mein ja raha Hu " randhir explained renuka everything before leaving.

" Haa nahi uthaungi Teri sanyukta ko. And uska khayal rakhungi " she chuckled making Randhir blush.

**

Whole day sanyukta had a bad back ache and she vomited again because of the milk which renuka gave her. Her forehead sweaty.

" mom.. Mom Randhir ko bulaiye na please " sanyukta chipped. Desperately wanting to be in his arms. She needed him.

" Haa wo ah jayega meine call kia hai usko " she smiled while sanyukta nodded and laid down on the bed.

After some 15 mins she took her phone thinking of texting Randhir to come earlier.

As she started typing she heard the door open and looked up smiling.

" randhir " she got up feeling weak

" kya hua " he sat beside her and kissed her forehead " itna tabait kharab kaise? " he asked worriedly.

" nahi pata wo milk ka smell is " she stuck her tongue out and he smiled.

" okay we will go to the doctor. I have taken the appointment. U get ready. Ya phir this is comfortable u wanna come in this? It's okay she is our family doctor and u look decent " he tucked her locks behind her ear.

" okay " she nodded and clasped his hand as he helped her to get up.

" tumhare back ka pain "

" bohot dard hai " she pouted

" oho " he put his hand around her waist and helped her walk.

" Mr. Shekhawat nothing to worry at all. She is pregnant. Just a week pregnant. And back ache is absolutely normal " the doctor smiled while randhir who was nodding suddenly was rooted at his place.

She was PREGNANT. Sanyukta is pregnant. THEIR CHILD. THEIR BABY. THEIR BLOOD.

" Really? " randhir asked happily

" Yes. "

" can I meet her? "

" ofcourse "

Randhir ran to her ward and got in. Seeing her laying silently there closing her eyes.

" sanyu " he kissed her knuckles and she opened her eyes.

" hmm "

" there is nothing to worry "

" I told u " she shrugged

" but - - "

" but what? "

" we.. We.. We are.. U are.. I mean we are preg.. Pregnant " he completed and her hold on his hand tightened

" really? " she beamed

" Yes "

Tears trickled down from her eyes. She was pregnant with randhir's child.
They were going to have a baby.

She never felt so lucky and happy even in her life.

Randhir shook his head and joined their forehead before wiping her tears with his fingers.

"I love u " he chipped softly

" randhir our baby " she whispered.

Randhir smiled and engulfed her body in a warm hug. She smiled against his chest as tears of happiness left her eyes. Her family was complete.

#angry_bird
#akansha