Ch. 109- Love. Care. Happiness.

#angry_bird

Years passed and finally they completed 2 years of happy married life. For sanyukta it was like she was living her dream. And she so desperately wanted to sleep all her life if this was only a dream.

Randhir never ever left a chance to pamper her. All her unsaid words were understood by him. And by now Randhir had read the whole story. And that was his favourite book. He always loved to read again and again and even after reading it so many times never ever did he feel like he was getting bored or he was emotionless. Everytime he read he cried.

"sanyukta " randhir held her hand and kissed her knuckles.

" I want u to publish this book " he smiled

" this book but - - - "

He wanted to publish All her books. But this one 'THE ANGEL OF HER LIFE'  was special and close to their hearts. This way their love would be immortal.

" I m not sure " sanyukta bit down on her lip and looked at him.

She had this habit of considering herself inferior. But Randhir knew how beautifully she had written each of her books and specially this one.

" give your self a chance " he chipped

" I don't - - "

And Randhir didnot let her complete and in between he took her lips in his and kissed her passionately.

Pecking her lips for one last time he smiled at a blushing sanyukta.

" trust me? " he caressed her chin and she blinked her eyes and nodded.

" I love u " she smiled before engulfing him a warm hug.

No matter what she could never get enough of hugging him. She loved to hug him. All her stress worries and pain used to vanish. Like he was a magician and he did some magic and everything would be okay.

But did she ever wonder how would life be without him?

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha