Ch. 24- THE ANGRY BIRD IS LOST?

#angry_bird

As vidushi proceeded further .. Randhir pulled sanyukta back and hid behind a shelf ..

"uh .. What? " sanyukta was abt to yell when randhir placed his palm on her mouth ..

" shh sh.. Listen to me .. It's me .. Randhir " he whispered and she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him

" kya kar rahe ho? Please mujhe chor do .. " her eyes started raining almost instantly

" sanyu .. Why are u crying .. I .. I m sorry "randhir panicked ..

Sanyukta actually got scared .. After that incident with sameer.. She was kind of afraid of guys .. And being so close to randhir .. Scared the shit out of her .. She felt even he would force himself on her ..

" I won't do anything I promise .. Listen to me .. " he wiped those saline drops ..

Her sobs died down and she looked into his eyes ..
Randhir's heart ached looking at her like that .. He missed that angry sanyukta .. She wd never get scared .. In fact she wd slap him hard and tell him to go away .. Bt here she was scared ..

"please let me go randhir .. " she adjusted her dupatta ..

" sanyukta how come u have those marks? Tell me what's wrong? " randhir asked worriedly..

" who gave u the right to ask these questions? " she crossed her arms around her chest and looked at him angrily ..

Randhir's lips broke into a smile .. This is how he wanted her to be strong and independent .. Not scared and the quiet ..

" why are u laughing? U think it's a joke .. Bt none can understand my state .. My misery .. " she wiped her tears and nose ..

" no I don't .. Bt I miss my angry bird? " he chipped honestly ..

" u miss who? "
" my angry bird! " he smiled

" u miss 'ur angry bird?' who said I m 'urs'? "

" when did I say u are angry bird? " he smirked ..

" u used to call me that .. " she lowered her lashes ..

" I ' used to' call you that " he chuckled

" uhh .. Don't annoy me .. ! " she said annoyed

" uhhh when did I annoy u " he smirked mimicking her ..

She pouted .. And looked away ..

" yes I was referring to u.. Old sanyukta Agarwal is lost " randhir suddenly chipped seriously ..

" yes .. And she can never come back .. U can never find her .. And I m not yours .. " she twisted her lips ..

" I will .. I have already .. Thora sa .. " he smiled

" no u haven't .. "

" u can't spoil ur whole life .. I don't know what happend .. Bt all I want is that u shd try and move on .. I have heard that u have already taken the divorce .. And that's good if u were not happy .. Bt I want u to move on .. Work and live life .. Become independent .. ! " he tried making her understand ..

Tears brimmed her eyes ..

" I lost .. I lost everything " she mumbled ..

" u have lost nothing .. U are just 25 .. U have long way to go sanyukta .. "

" AND THE PERSON WHO GAVE U THESE MARKS WILL NOT REMAIN HAPPY .. BAAS EK BAAR MUJHE PATA CHAL JAYE .. " randhir balled his fist .. He said these words rudely ..

As he said that .. Sanyukta looked up at him .. His eyes radiated fire .. How angry he was she knew .. Bt why wd he do that? She wondered

" par why will u do all these things for me? " sanyukta looked at him ..

This one question made randhir mum.. And he looked here and there .. Not knowing what to tell her ..

" Randhir sanyukta?" they heard vidushi calling them ..

Randhir immediately went towards her ..

"ya bhabhi? "

" kaha the? "

" uhh wo .. Wo mein .. washroom " randhir pressed a smile..

" oh! Aur sanyukta kaha hai? " she asked

" pa.. Pata nahi? " he lied

" sanyu wo rahi " she pointed towards a shelf .. From where she was coming

" Haa Di "

" kaha thi .. "

" nahi wo mein baas .. Mein baas udhar kuch different type ke dishes dekh rahi thi .. " she lied

While randhir looked at her direction and winked ..

" oh .. Chal abh" vidushi smiled

"bye randhir " vidushi waved and went away ..

" bye bhabhi... Bye sanyukta " he smiled

<3

#ANGRY_BIRD
#AKANSHA