Ch. 32- LOVE! She! US!

#angry_bird

This part is for my dear kaju.. Love u baby .. Ye le <3

"how is sanyukta doctor? " randhir asked nervously..

" well ... She.. She is not gaining her consciousness but we feel she will be fine .. Her body was already weak and she has lost too much of blood .. " he replied

" she will be fine right? " randhir and parth asked together

" yes hope for the best .. " he smiled

" hope for the best? Hope? Tell me she will be fine or not " randhir asked aggressively

" Mr. Shekhawat cool down " the doctor chipped while parth tried to hold randhir back ..

" sorry doctor " parth apologised

" we understand its okay " he pressed a smile
Saying this he went away .. While randhir ran behind him ..

" doctor can I meet her? Please " he asking joining his palms and almost begging

" only for sometime .. And only u .. Not many person should go in .. " he instructed

" sure doctor.. Thank u so much " he smiled at him and went to sanyukta's ward

*****

As he opened the door.. Tears fell from his eyes looking her skin .. So many needles piercing her skin .. Her hands bandaged .. Eyes closed ..
Why on earth he had to see his sanyukta in this condition? She must be in so much pain ..
Her beautiful face had turned pale .. Her breathing heavy ..

Sitting beside her he took her hand in his slowly careful enough that it wd not hurt her ..

"my angry bird .. " he tried smiling ..
" u don't look good when u don't become angry on me .. When u keep quiet .. Come back for me .. Pretty please .. ! I will set everything right .. Pakka promise .. " he wiped his tears and pinched his throat ..

" why did u do this to urself? " he caressed her beautiful face and bent to kiss her forehead lovingly ..

" I wish I can absorb all ur pain .. I wish I was there to save u from that bastard.. U deserve all the happiness .. " he rubbed small circles on her knuckles ..
" wakeup .. Come back to us .. ! Please .. Please sanyukta .. Open ur eyes.. I can't live without u .. ! Please .. "

He was helpless .. He didnot know what to do? He knew she cd hear .. She cd feel him .. She had to open her eyes ..
Looking at her like this pained him .. He would have happily accepted the pain if it was he who had to go through the same pain .. And his sanyukta wd have been safe sound .. Bt hard luck .. Sanyukta had to go through all these things and this was unbearable for him ..

"tum.. Tum bol rahi thi na u have no reason to live? There is no one who loves u? U are burden on everyone?
No sanyukta ! It's not the truth .. U have a reason to live .. Live for me .. Live for me .. I will love u .. I already love u.. Sanyu .. Everyone loves u .. U are special to everyone .. Trust me .. Please Sanyu .. " he kept his head on the bed and weeped

Yes he was right .. She was special and she was loved by everyone .. Even anju and parth loved her alot .. It was her bad faith and bad luck what she had to face .. Though her family didnot understand her as much randhir did .. ! Bt still everyone loved her ..
Randhir knew she was rude and arrogant since childhood bt y? Everything had a reason .. And he wanted to know her .. Why she was like that .. If she didnot like studying then she cd do what she was interested in .. He would help her attain her dreams ..

While he was all lost in his thoughts .. Weeping keeping his head on the bed .. Suddenly he felt a hand on his head and he immediately looked up ..

"sanyukta " he wiped his tears and smiled..
" sanyukta .. " he smiled..

" don't cry randhir " she said with her weak voice making his smile widen

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha