Ch. 97-Moments

#angry_bird

Randhir made faces as renuka forced him to apply some mehendi on his hands saying that it was their ritual.

Sanyukta giggled as she saw randhir holding his nose and pressing it not liking the smell of the mehendi. He twsited his lips seeing her laugh at his condition making her laugh some more.

***

"kya letter likhu? " the lady asked sanyukta.

" R" sanyukta blushed and chewed her lips.

"arre ruko " randhir who was standing behind her asked her to stop suddenly and sanyukta looked up at him.

" meri bivi hai mujhe likhne do " he laughed and sanyukta's lashes immediately got lowered and her cheeks adorned a red colour.
Randhir smiled and sat beside them and drew his name on her hands. The name was written in such a way that the letter R and S both letters were merged.

The lady smiled at randhir's cuteness and left the couple alone as sanyukta's mehendi was almost done only writing randhir's name was left which randhir wrote.

"ye kya kia hai " sanyukta chuckled.

" dekho " randhir pouted. " mujhe bhi larki bana de rahe hai "

" itne jaldi wash bhi kar liya " she shook her head

" mujhe nahi pasand na " randhir twisted his lips.

" koi baat nahi. Rasam hota hai na " she smiled and kissed his nose while he looked up before smiling naughtily.

" aaj I can do anything and u - - "

" sochna bhi maat "

" soch Liya " he chuckled and got up before picking her up in his arms and she widened her eyes

" koi dekh lega - - "

" arre randhir " anju Walked in along with renuka and both of their eyes widened.

Randhir turned around and immediately put her down and sanyukta shut her eyes tight.

This was embarrassing.

Both the ladies giggled seeing them while randhir and sanyukta didnot dare to look up.

"kya Karta hai na ye larka " renuka laughed

" continue continue " renuka laughed again and walked out with anju and randhir pressed his lips together.

" mana kar rahi thi na " sanyukta charged at him

" haan toh theek hai na. Sorry. Par abh toh high Court se bhi haan ho gaya romance ke liye. "

" kya? "

" arre abhi toh maa ne kaha continue " randhir grinned before cupping her waist and pulling her towards him with force.

" meri mehendi"

"kuch nahi hoga. Tum chup chap raho " randhir chuckled and bent down near her ear before blowing some air there.

" gudgudi ho rahi hai "

" isliye kar raha Hu na " he nuzzled her neck while she shut her eyes and her hands again went up and as it was about to hold his kurta randhir held both her hands and shook his head

" mehendi " he giggled while she frowned and turned around to leave and randhir laughed.

" Acha sorry " he caged her from behind and kissed her cheeks.

" kal shaddi hai randhir " sanyukta chipped softly after sometime.

" Haan hai. And I will always keep u happy" he hugged her tighter from behind and smiled.

💜

#angry_bird
#akansha