Ch. 83- Back To Square One.

#angry_bird

"sanjay MOVE! " sanyukta yelled .. Her sobs increasing .. As he leant further closer to her she tilted her face away from him .. While he smirked and held her cheeks between his thumb and fingers and squeezed it tight making her wince with pain ..
Tears brimmed her vision again and she cried .. She was desperate to free herself .. Bt she was trapped .. Completely tied to the chair.

He pressed her cheeks again making and pulled her hair with his free hand

"stay! "

His this act reminded her of randhir and her moments with him .. How he used to adore her by kissing her cheeks and pressing her cheeks lightly and tickle her ..
She shook her head furiously .. And his words hit her ears ..

'u are strong? Aren't u? My angry bird isn't scared of anything .. My angry bird knows how to fight '

This bubbled confidence in her .. And she took deep breathes before lifting her tied hands up and scratching his face bad.
He groaned and winced loudly

"u bitch! How DARE U? " he pulled her hair and tore her sleeves

" Sanjay No! I m warning u randhir won't leave u "

" I will do the harm before that " he smirked and pushed her back and Hit her head on the chair

" ouch! " she winced with pain as blood oozed out and he laughed

" he did the same with me " he tucked at the other sleeves and pulled it and tore it ..

" no u can't do this to me .. Please move .. Move don't touch me " she tried to wriggle out of his hold bt he was way too stronger.

He held her face between his plams and tried to kiss her bt she moved back and dug her nails into his arms ..

" Ahhhhhhh"

"bloody " he lifted her off the chair and pasted her body to the wall before hitting her head on it and she yelled with pain .. He tried to lift her kurti when someone walked in and sanyukta prayed the god to grant her mercy and it shd be randhir and none else. ONLY HER RANDHIR.

And every evil thing has to come to an end someday. And sanyukta was granted mercy .. It was HER RANDHIR.

"SANJAY! " Randhir snarled and he smirked before throwing her body on the ground and she hit the ground ..

" sanyukta " randhir ran towards her and hugged her .. Her lips trembled.

" ran-dh-ir"

Sanjay kicked her stomach and randhir looked up at him furiously ..

"u are dead .. I told u not to touch her .. How dare u? " randhir gritted his teeth and first carefully picked her up and placed her on the chair and rested her head against it ..
And walked towards him ..

He clasped his neck and pressed it before dragging him towards the wall and hit his head against the wall

"ran--"

"shut up " randhir yelled before throwing him on the ground and kicking him right on his face and sat down slapping him hard ..

" don't u feel ashamed? Asshole"

" no " he smirked and randhir clenched his jaw ..

Catching him by his arm he twisted it and he growled ..

" Do-nt.. Don't " he managed ..

" u think? I promise to break this hand of urs so that u can never lay your filthy hands on any other girl and SPEACIALLY SANYUKTA"

sanyukta was sitting with wide eyes .. Tears continuously flowing from her eyes ..

And as randhir said he had hurt his hand real bad that he wasn't even able to move it ..

"inspector " randhir yelled and the inspector along with his team walked in

" I warn u .. He should NOT be bailed.. U have the evidence.. U have seen everything .. Every bloody thing .. Make sure he is hanged .. "randhir slapped him again and the inspector nodded.

" he should not be given Any lawyer .. "
" sir we will see to it .. This time he won't be able to escape. "

" here I will give u the evidence about him doing fraud in business as well .. The whole Mittal family shd be behind the bars! Get that? "
Randhir asked furiously

" yes sir "

As his unconscious body was being picked up .. Randhir walked towards sanyukta and caressed her hair .. And untied the rope ..

" sanyukta " he wrapped her dupatta properly around her body trying to cover the exposed areas ..
And pulled her up .. Trying to wrap his arms around her but she pushed him away ..

"no .. Move .. NO!" sanyukta yelled crossing her arms around her chest and hugged herself tightly Crying bitterly ..

"sanyu .. " randhir tried to pull her towards himself ..

" nahi .. Nhi .. Leave me .. " she shivered her whole body shaking with fear..

" u are safe .. Kuch nhi hua.. Shh" he chipped holding her shoulders lightly bt she flinched

"I said NO! " she pushed him .. " DONT TOUCH .. "and then sobbed loudly and her knees gave up .. And she landed directly on the floor crying bitterly ..

Sanjay harmed her again .. He was back and he will spoil her life forever ..

" shh " he cupped her face ..

" wo sanjay " her eyes wide and tears continously flowing down her eyes ..

" chup .. Shh.. Come .. U are safe .. "

" I m not safe .. I will hide " and she got up and tried to run away bt randhir pulled her to himself .. As his eyes welled up looking at her .. She had slowly been recovering and again all this happend how wd he mend her? Pain can be caused in seconds bt to sooth and heal it years or maybe a whole life time is needed ..

"nahi randhir .. Let me go .. " she tried to push him away bt he wrapped his arms tightly around her and pulled her closer picking her up in his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist while she burried her head deeper into his chest and hugged him back just as tightly and sobbed loudly ..

"wo wopas .. Wo he tried to .. Rape me .. " she sobbed and held his collar ..

" he can't .. " he caressed her back and carried her in his arms ..

" I want to Di .. E .. Die" she then chipped before passing out in his arms and tears dribbled down randhir's eyes and the old scared sanyukta is back .. It had taken months to calm her and make her stable .. Months to and lots of attempts to make her understand that dying wasn't a solution bt everything was back like before .. Now how wd he set everything right again?

He caressed her back as he carried her towards the car and made her sit and walked towards the driver's seat .. And as he got in what he saw made his heart ache .. Sanyukta was continuously rubbing her arms and face with her dupatta

"I have to get rid of his bad touch .. Chii" she cried rubbing her arms as roughly as she could and randhir could see her skin Turing red ..

He held her hand and shook his head ..

"sanyu kya kar rahi ho "

" no .. He he .. " she hiccuped and randhir examined her wound on her forehead and tears touched his cheeks ..

He wrapped his arms around her again and pulled her closer ..

" I m with u .. " he mumbled in her ear and she cried loudly holding his shoulders .. Letting out all her pain and everything .. While he kept soothing her ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha