Chapter-104

#angry_bird

Slowly the days passed and sanyukta and randhir completely 1 week of their marriage.

Since sanyukta used to be all day with renuka. Sanyukta was slowly getting comfortable with renuka and renuka left no chance to pamper her daughter in law.

"maa mein bana lu? Inhe rajma chawal pasand hai. " sanyukta asked smiling while renuka nodded

" bana le. Tera hi kitchen hai " she chuckled while sanyukta nodded excitedly.

***

" kitne der mein aoge? " sanyukta who was cooking in the kitchen called randhir.

" aur 1 Ghanta. Abhi toh already 6 baje gaye hai tum toh ah jate ho 7 baje tak. 1 Ghanta baad nikloge toh 8 baj jayega ate ate and tumhara 1ghanta baad matlab 2 Ghanta hi samjhti Hu mein " she twisted her lips.

" meetings hai ah jaunga " he smiled

" pakka 1 Ghanta mein.? "

" Haa pakka .. Tum kuch bana rahi ho kya? " randhir chuckled.

She gets excited when she cooks something for him. And she loves it when he praises her cooking. In this one week they had become like a complete husband and wife.

" Haa " she giggled. " rajma chawal tumhara favorite "

" oh tab toh jaldi ana hoga " he laughed

" Haa meine bulaya toh time lagega and khana ke liye jaldi ah jaoge " she pouted

" khana kha ke Fir I will kiss ur - - - " and he stopped abruptly

" ohhh toh sir ji baithe baithe ye sab kar rahe hai " sanyukta heard harsh's voice.

Sanyukta blushed like crazy and bit down on her lip and randhir chuckled.

" kiss ur??? " harsh raised his brow and asked randhir while sanyukta blushed even harder.

" dad " randhir rolled his eyes

" jaldi ah wo log ah gaye hai meeting ke liye " harsh smiled and went out while randhir laughed

" mein Thore der mein baat karunga. Aur blush maat karna aur " randhir smiled and disconnected the call while she shook her head and smiled widely.

****

As randhir and harsh came back. Sanyukta rushed towards randhir and helped him with his coat and took his bag.

" jaldi se fresh ho jao " she smiled

" tumhare liye ek surprise hai " he pecked her cheeks.

" kya? " she beamed " chocolate? "

" wo toh hai hi plus ek aur cheez " randhir gave her the chocolate while she pouted.

" kab bataoge? "

" bataunga" he pulled her nose and went inside the washroom to freshen up.

Sanyukta and renuka brought the food and served everyone including themselves.

"kaisa bana hai? " sanyukta asked softly holding his left hand under the table

" room mein bataunga " he winked while she blushed. Knowing exactly what he meant.

" dad meri and sanyukta ki tickets ah gayi hai "

" Switzerland ki? " sanyukta suddenly looked up and asked happily while harsh and renuka chuckled

" Haa " randhir smiled

While sanyukta pressed her lips together and looked down.

" kab ki hai? " renuka asked

" parso " randhir entangled his fingers with sanyukta.

" yahi surprise tha? " sanyukta asked happily while he nodded.

" Haa "

" ghumo ghumo Fir office mein - - - "

" Dad! "

Harsh laughed and got up after finishing his dinner followed by renuka.

Hugging her from behind randhir planted feathery kisses on her neck

" bohot Acha bana tha khana " he kissed her cheeks and broke the hug before twirling her around

" Acha laga? "

" bohot " he took her hands and kissed it.

She blushed and engulfed him in a hug.

Randhir wanted to talk to her about her writing and that book as well. But he could never gather enough courage and talk about that book.

What she had written her feelings and what he felt about it he could never bring it into words.

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha