Ch. 44 - Lost Him?

#angry_bird

"city hospital " Anju replied and Sanyukta almost ran out of the house .. Sobbing falling running ..  She had to reach the hospital as soon as it was possible..

She managed to find an auto and was Sobbing throughout the journey! How wd she see him in that critical condition? Her smiling and happy randhir was the best ..

As she stepped inside the hospital  .. Parth saw her coming .. He had some medicines in his hand ..

"sanyu? "

" jiju randhir! " she wiped hr tears ..

Parth had deliberately not informed sanyukta anything ..  He knew she wd be very upset ..  Bt then how come she knew abt it?

Vidushi on the other hand had no idea that randhir was so close to her sister ..  So she had told anju about randhir ..

"jiju randhir! " sanyukta almost yelled holding his shoulders

" r-a ndhir" he stammered..  "icu mei hai!"

"ICU? " sanyukta's eyes yet again filled with tears..

She ran and stood outside the icu.. Randhir was laying their almost lifeless .. His body working with the help of so many machines.. He was breathing with the help of that oxygen mask ..

The person who taught her to breath freely and happily y is that God wanted to snatch him away? Why is that no he cdnot breath naturally all by himself..
How cd she afford to loose him? How wd she live in a world without him? When she wanted to die randhir had told her to live for him ..  So one thing was clear that if no randhir, then no sanyukta ..
He wd not be there so she wd have no one to live for! And there was no one else in this whole world who was as important as randhir was .. 

She could see his family crying and all worried there .. She cd see that

The doctor came out .. 

And everyone nearly pounced on him..  Sanyukta stood their silently .. No one even knew who she was properly.. How come she  wd go and ask about him like that?

"he is still critical .. The operation will happen in an hour! "

" okay! "

An hour passed by sanyukta standing rooted at her place ..  With her hands on the glass .. 

" randhir plz don't leave me "she kept whispering ..

The operation light turned red with sanyukta still standing like a statue there ..

Her body was dragged towards the god.. She walked like a zombie ..  Joining her hands and praying for his welfare.. The operation had to be successful  ..

When she was sitting and praying ..  Vidushi walked in and was shocked to see her..

"sanyu? "

Bt she didnot respond ..

" sanyukta? "

Still she was lost in her prayers ..

" vidushi chalo yaha se .. I will explain baad mein "parth dragged her away .. 

Parth also handled randhir's family who asked who was she and why was she here?

He explained them that she was vidushi's family member and so she had come..  Though renuka didnot look convinced.. She knew sanyukta ..  Bt she didnot understand why ws she here?  Why wd she be so tensed about randhir?

The light changed its colour from Red to green.. And the operation was over .. 

"we have operated him.. Lots of blood were lost .. He is under observation for next two days .. If he remains unconscious we are afraid he might slip into coma .. " the doctor informed 

Parth silently walked towards sanyukta and whispered ..

" uska operation successful tha .. Bt he is not gaining consciousness .. ! "

Sanyukta at once looked up and smiled..

" wo theek hoga " she chipped wiping her tears ..

She got up and ran to meet him.. Bt to her luck .. There was everyone.. His family members talking to him and crying asking him to get up ..

Sanyukta waited and waited ..  As all of them finally left the room ..  She slowly went in.. Hiding from everyone and sat next to him holding his hands in her hand ..  Caressing her mane.. This time she kissed his forehead and eyes ... And engulfed his lifeless body in a hug ..

"get up.. Get up " she sobbed ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha