Ch. 33 - HIS LOVE

#angry_bird

"randhir " he felt a hand on his head and looked up almost instantly

" randhir plz don't cry " sanyukta chipped making his lips curve into a huge smile ..

" sanyukta .. " tears brimmed his vision
" u fine? Tum theek ho na? " he caressed her face

" I don't want to live.. Y did u save me? " she asked tearfully .. While he ignored her words and ran out to call the doctors..

" bhai Sanyu ko hosh ah gaya " randhir hugged parth happily and anju also smiled and thanked the god for saving her daughter ..

****

Sanyukta slowly recovery .. It had been 4 days since sanyukta was in hospital.. Randhir never left the hospital.. He used to always be around .. Taking care of her .. That day he sent parth vidushi anju everyone home and volunteered to stay with sanyukta and take care.. As she was asleep .. !

Anju was had seen him these days how he was taking care of her lovingly .. She agreed and let him stay .. As she knew sanyukta wd not like her presence any way .. Sanyukta turned away her face whenever she came in .. She didnot like talking to them..
While parth used to keep teasing him.. Along with vidushi .. Vidushi was happy for her sister as she would finally have peace in her life ..

***

She was sleeping peacefully .. When randhir sat beside her and smiled looked at her .. !
He slowly caressed her face and tucked her hair behind.. And then took her slit wrist in his hand and kissed it softly ..

"I love you " he kissed her palm .. " u have made my life so beautiful yet I m never at peace " he pouted ..
" cause the only thing which is in my mind is you .. I can't concentrate on anything except u .. Abh I will be at peace only when u will say me 'I love u randhir' .. It's my dream .. I will be at peace only when u will be mine forever .. " he smiled kissed her knuckles and smiled when she twisted her nose..

" bt u know sanyukta when will I 'actually' feel happy and be at real 'peace' ? When I will take revenge from all those ppl who have spoiled ur life .. When I will kill that bastrad I will feel at peace.. When I will be able to bring that lovely smile of urs back forever and when I will be able to help u overcome ur fears .. I will feel at peace .. ! Sanyukta I will make u love urself no matter u fall for me or not .. My love is more than enough for both of us .. I love u.. "
He chipped and rested his head on her hands and dragged her hand to his lips again and kissed it .. " I will always love u .. Come what may .. ! "

Sitting at staring at her for hours he didnot know when he feel asleep .. Hie head on her stomach .. And hands lopped around her in a firm grip ..

It was only when the nurse came in with the soup and asked him to wake up.. He woke up with a jolt

"sorry .. .I.. .. Sorry.. I didn't realise .. "
He apologised and the nurse smiled at him ..

He looked at sanyukta .. And she was wide awake .. She smiled at him ..

" tum rest le lo randhir .. U are very tired .. "

" sorry sanyukta .. Wo mein .. "

" it's okay randhir .. " she said shyly
While he scratched his nape

They had gone a long way if she didnot really mind him sleeping on her stomach? Their friendship was blooming .. Their bond was growing .. Slowly he and steadily everything will fall at right place.. He thought and smiled to himself ..

"no.. I don't want leave u alone " he smiled
And took the soup from the nurse ..

" I will feed her " he chipped and the nurse nodded and left the room giving them much needed space..

" mujhe ye .. Nahi peena .. "
" randhir why did u save me? "

" sanyukta why Do u always need to ask the same question? " he asked rudely getting irritated wth her question .. She wasn't so weak that she wd end her life .. He knew she had suffered alot .. Bt she had to fight .. She was a winner and not a looser

" everytime the same question? Sanyukta this now getting irritating " he yelled at her.. While her eyes welled up and she closed her eyes fearfully .. Even loud voices scared her .. She had changed so much ..

Randhir looked at her and his eyes soften and he sighed .. Why did he had to loose his anger?

" sorry sanyukta .. Sorry .. " he said guilty

" randhir I.. I ask the same question because I don't have a purpose to live "

" you have sanyukta .. ! In this world we come alone and we go alone.. U need to learn to move on .. U don't have to live for anyone and find someone to live for .. Live for urself Sanyu .. " he chipped while she bit on her lip

" now come on have this .. "

" if I say I don't wanna have it u will scold me again? And raise ur voice? " she asked

While he smiled at her and shook his head .. She changed so much .. If she had been the old sanyukta she would have literally ordered that 'take it away I don't wanna have it' and here she was asking .. She would have yelled back when he yelled at her bt what she Did was got scared and closed her eyes fearfully .. He understood she feared the opposite gender now ..

"please have it.. If I will request even then u won't have? " randhir asked smiling while she giggled

" thora sa "

" pura " randhir pouted while she giggled again

" nahi thoru sa "

" nahi plz pura "

" tum taste karo u will know ganda hai ye " sanyukta pouted her lips while randhir chuckled

" okay I will have one bite and u one bite? Fair? "

Saying this he brought a spoonful of soup to his mouth and gulped it and made a face while sanyukta giggled like a child seeing his expressions

" now ur turn .. " he brought the spoon towards her lips and she pouted and gulped it .. Making randhir smile ..

<3

#akansha