Ch. 11- ENGAGED

Sanyukta's Marraige got fixed with Sameer.

Sameer's family like a typical conservative family declared that they didnot want the bride and groom to meet each other before Marraige.

Sanyukta had her huge ego. Sameer never called or asked her to meet him and so even she didnot take any intiative.

Sitting in a corner randhir was observing each and every ritual Intently.

He didnot know why he ws feeling so sad that she ws getting married? Did he love her? DEFINITELY NOT
Then why ws he not able to enjoy and smile freely?
Like there was a hollow in his heart.

Clad In her red lehenga sanyukta had  a smile pasted on her lips. None had seen her so happy ever.

They wanted the marriage to happen soon so that kishore could be a part of it ..

"Congratulations sanyukta "  randhir smiled at her or Rather faked a smile.

She looked up and  her eyes widened looking at him.
He ws there clad in a red and black tux, Looking absolutely stunning wth a bouquet in his hand .

" thanks " she looked away .. Not interested in talking to him ..

" this is for u " he forwarded the bouquet to her

She took it and threw it ..

" I don't like red roses " she lied ..
While his eyes welled up.

He pressed his lips together and walked away. While parth who witnessed this felt bad and walked towards randhir.

" kya hua randhir " he kept his hand on his shoulder

" tell me?  Sanyukta is short tempered .. Uski baat dil se maat lagana bacchi hai " parth smiled at him

" bhaiya she is angry wth me " randhir hugged him

" meine usse gaal pe kiss kar Diya tha " randhir blurted out ..

While parth immediately broke the hug and looked at him widening his eyes

" pagal hai? Aise hi .. Wo bhi sanyukta jaisi larki ko .. " parth glared him

" i don't know baas galti se ho gaya .. I told her sorry .. Bt Usne mera gift bhi accept nahi kia .. Uski shaddi bhi kisi aur se ho ja rahi hai .. "

" toh Tujhe kya uski shaddi kisi se bhi ho? " parth asked.

Clearly understanding that
randhir ws bitten by that disease 'LOVE'

"pata nahi. Baas bura lag raha hai" he looked down ..

Parth walked away frm there .. He knew he can't stop the marriage as sanyukta ws really happy and for randhir he thought it to be a mere infatuation which wd fade wth time ..

"ah gaye ah gaye sameer jiju ah gaye .. ! " one of her cousin yelled happily.

While sanyukta blushed and smiled .. She ws gonna see him for the first time in front of her.

Clutching sameer's arms his mother led him towards the venue. Sameer smiled looking here and there ..
His eyes fell on sanyukta, his bride .. And he smiled ..

"doll" he chipped in his mother's ears ..
While she nodded .. "yes ur doll" she smiled at him

Taking his seat beside sanyukta .. He looked at her Intently and sanyukta blushed under his gaze.

Not being able to see it anymore randhir walked out of the venue .. ! None noticed it .. He took out a cigarette and lighted it ..

Would smoking release his tension? His insecurities? Then what ws the use .. He drowned himself in drinks .. But what ws the use ..
She woul anyway get married .. His drinking smoking won't stop the marriage ..

"hello " sameer grinned

" hello" sanyukta said almost inaudibly .. Blushing hard .. She had become totally red by now ..

"aap mujhe dekh kyu nahi rahi ho? " sameer finally asked

Sanyukta blushed some more listening this and finally lifted her face to look at her groom ..

She gasped.

He looked absolutely like some greek God in his maroon Kurta and pyjama smiling at her

" DOLL" he flashed his 32 "my DOLL"

Sanyukta somehow managed to not blush anymore but listening to the word
"doll"  she could not control herself from blushing .. Her fluffy cheeks turned red.. Smile never leaving her lips ..

"aap bohot sundar lag rahi ho " he said.
And sanyukta ws abt to say something
Anju interrupted saying that it ws time to exchange rings

Who wd have thought that time would come when sanyukta Agarwal instead of shouting would blush so hard? Bt yes the time had already arrived and people could clearly see that happiness on her face accompanying her blush

Kishore smiled looking at his daughter.. Both of them exchanged ring.
Randhir gulped down some more shots looking at them ..
Sanyukta smiled and kissed her rings .. While sameer again chipped "My doll"

#angry_bird
‪#‎akansha