Ch. 29- SUICIDE

#angry_bird

Anju and parth widened their eyes looking at the randhir and sanyukta hugging each other ..

"randhir "

" sanyukta? " anju yelled angrily

They broke the hug and looked at them.. Randhir sensed the seriousness and knew he shd handle it before everything gets worse .. He came forward to explain bt it ws too late

" auntie "

" Tujhe sharam nahi ati? " anju came forward and planted a hard slap across sanyukta's face making every one shocked.. Sanyukta looked at her without any emotion and smiled.. The smile which held hurt.. She smiled sadly at her mother... Tears fell down from her eyes .. She turned around and ran towards her room ..

"maa " parth whispered " Apne ye kya kiya? "

Anju sighed and shook her head and looked at randhir angrily .. " don't u dare! U cannot use her .. I won't let u spoil her life .. " she said angrily .. While randhir ignored her words and ran towards sanyukta's room making her even more angry

" what kind of a person is he? Parth tell him to stay away from sanyukta .. Mujhe pata hai wo usse use kar raha hai .. Wo usse chor dega .. Mujhe pata hai .. Koi larka kyu shaddi karega usse? " anju said wth guilt and sadness in her voice

" maa wo waisa nahi hai " parth tried to explain

" mujhe nahi pata .. Usse baas bolo meri beti se dur rahe "

" maa par Apne .. "

" badme parth.. Abhi wo wopas chala gaya hai uske paas .. Nikalne bolo usse ghar se " she yelled and took long steps towards sanyukta's room
****
" sanyukta open the door.. " randhir yelled

" SANYUKTA"
"PLZ SANYU"

He was very sure she wd take some step which wd be bad for everyone specially her .. He knew it .. She shd not be alone at this time ..
She didnot respond.. Having no other option he pushed the gate several times and it opened making randhir gasp.. While anju who just came there widened her eyes ..

Sanyukta was lying unconscious in her room.. Blood oozing out of her hands .. Tear stains on her cheeks..
A small blade lying beside her hand ..

The strong headed girl.. Who never acted weak .. She was never weak .. Bt circumstances made her weak .. She didnot have any will to live anymore.. She wished death rather than staying and suffering in this cruel world ..

"sanyukta " tears ran down randhir's eyes and he gathered her in his arms..

Patting her cheeks .. " sanyu .. U are brave .. " he said.. His sobs getting louder wth every passing minute ..

" hospital parth hospital leke chalo.. Sanyu " anju cried ..

Randhir took her in his arms .. Avoiding everyone and ran outside.. Placing her inside the car and drove away .. He didnot have the time to listen to everyone's cries.. He didnot have the time to wait .. His love his life.. His life was at risk casue her life was at risk .. He had to save her anyhow .. Every second was precious ..

That day he promised to punish every person who made her this weak .. That day he promised to love her so much that she would forget all her grief and All she wd have would be love and nothing else .. She would become like what she was.. Her would bring back his 'angry bird' at any cost ..

<3

#angrybird
#akansha