Ch. 61- Shock! Shock! Shock!

Sanyukta was sleeping peacefully with randhir .. It was almost after ages that she had slept peacefully.. randhir's arms provided her the much needed solace... His fragrance was so soothing that she didnot feel like getting up anymore .. She cd stay like this forever ..

Randhir's face was resting on her neck .. His hot breathe fanning her skin .. After so much of tension and suffocation .. Sanyukta's arms were definitely doing some magic .. He was feeling relaxed .. He wrapped his hands protectively around her waist and pulled her even closer .. His lips brushing along her neck ..

"sanyu! Sanyukta! " vidushi yelled .. Bt sanyukta didnot move nor did randhir ..

Sanyukta annoyed at with the sunlight and yells from outside covered both of their faces with the quilt in sleep and fell into a deep slumber again ..

Vidushi who had come to Agarwal villa after long.. Thought of having fun with her sister by waking her up got the biggest shock of her life when she stepped inside sanyukta's room ..

Sanyukta's body was entangled with a guy .. They were all over each other .. Under the quilt .. Vidushi widened her eyes and covered her mouth SHOCKED!

"sanyu! " vidushi blinked her eyes again and again .. What was sanyukta doing? Who was this guy?

" WHAT THE HELL! " vidushi yelled and randhir and sanyukta opened their eyes almost immediately and vidushi's jaws touched the ground seeing the guy wth whom sanyukta was sleeping ..

" RANDHIR!! " vidushi was shocked saying this wd have been an understatement.. She was beyond shocked ..

Randhir and sanyukta looked at each other .. Sanyukta pressed her lips together and then got up ..

" what's happening? " vidushi held hr shoulders ..

" none of ur business! " she rolled her eyes ..

" randhir u .. " vidushi was about to slap him when sanyukta caught her wrist ..

" don't .. Don't u dare touch him! " sanyukta chipped angrily .. While vidushi gave her a murderous look ..

" sanyukta what's wrong u with u? How could u I mean .. Chii.. Randhir tum! " vidushi shook her head .. And right then anju walked inside the room ..

" kya hua beta? "

" maa .. "

" didi bina kuch soche samjhe maat bolo .. Apko kisne right Diya mere life mein interfere Karne ka? " sanyukta said angrily and randhir cd see a glimpse of old sanyukta .. Bt this wasn't the right situation .. He didnot want her to go back to her angry bird mode just with her family ..

Randhir came from behind and touched her shoulder ..
She looked at him and he smiled at her and pressed her hands lightly indicating he wd handle..

"shut up " she pushed him .. " I will handle " she said with a balloon face ..
And he smiled ..

With vidushi ws looking at them like they were some alien ..

" maa see .. ! "

" bhabhi! " randhir said calmly ..

" what? " vidushi snapped

" I love her " randhir clasped her hand

" what? " and again she got a shock ..

" vidushi chal yaha se .. " anju finally said ..

" maa aap isko kuch bologi nahi? What is wrong with her.. "

Anju then finally said .. " I know he loves her .. Randhir Acha larka hai .. " and this time both sanyukta and vidushi together yelled

" WHAT.. WHAT???! " and then they looked at each other and sanyukta glared randhir .. While he brushed his finger on his forehead and smiled at her awkwardly ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha