Ch. 55 - THE SCARS GOT DEEPER

#angry_bird

"shruti I won't marry .. I m not ready .. I love someone else! " randhir declared as they got inside the room ..

" my mom is forcing this marriage on me! " randhir said as the creases on his forehead were clearly visible ..

Shruti's eyes almost immediately welled up and she looked down .. Why was this happening?

" so.. Me.. Some... On.. Someone else? " she stammered

" Haa bachpan se! " randhir chipped as a smile appeared on his face remembering her ..

" shruti I m very sorry I.. I never intended to hurt u " randhir walked towards her and held her shoulders ..
" trust me u are beautiful.. U will get any guy .. Bt I m already booked for my sanyukta! Sorry "he said apologetically

" she is a lucky girl " shruti smiled wiping her tears .. " u really love her alot.. Don't u? " she smiled as a fresh set of tears rolled down her eyes..

" I'm lucky .. Yes I do love her alot " he smiled ..

" I hope u have a good life ahead " randhir chipped .. " please don't cry "

" same to u! " she smiled .. " I will manage .. I will deny for the marriage " she smiled

" thank u " randhir smiled while she returned his gesture

***
As the Malhotra's left their house .. Randhir sighed ..

" pasand ayi? "

" nahi " randhir said angrily and went away to his room ..

As he sat on his bed and finally took his phone in his hand after a long day.. He almost kicked himself thousand times seeing the date ..

" Fuck! Valentines day .. Sanyukta's message? Calls? She must be waiting.. Shit shit shit " randhir pulled his hair in frustration and opened her message ..

'coming to ur place .. Be ready? ' randhir caressed his forehead and tried to understand the situation .. He immediately called her back bt she didnot respond to his calls ..
He almost immediately grabbed his car keys and ran down ..

"where are u going randhir? "

Randhir without replying ran away from there ..

As he reached Agarwal villa .. He quickly came out of the car ..

Entering sanyukta's room through the window .. He smiled seeing her sleeping .. Bt as he walked closer he realised she was crying ..

"because of me she was crying? " randhir wondered and wiped the tears of her cheeks and kissed her knuckles and that was when he noticed what she had done to herself .. The place was filled with blood ..

And then he realised she wasn't sleeping .. She had fainted.. What happend that she did this to herself? Why always she Hurt herself?

Tears ran down his eyes seeing her condition ..

"sanyu .. Sanyu? " he whispered .. Crying .. He took her in his arms.. And kissed her forehead ..

He quickly took out first aid box .. As he applied the dettol on her hand .. He trembled .. He cd feel her pain .. She had scratched herself everywhere .. He cd see marks on her arms as well .. He slowly caressed her hand and gently bandaged it.. Tears oozing out of his eyes ..

" randhir " she mumbled and he engulfed her in a hug ..

" I will die.. I will die without u "

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha