Ch. 2-The Engagement

Slowly slowly the days passed and soon vidushi's wedding day was here.

She blushed as the whole family complemented her on her engagement day ..

In between all the hustles and bustles everyone were busy and enjoying and happy.

But there was this one soul who was sitting quietly in a secluded corner. She didnot like anyone's company. She stayed alone all the time. She loved being lonely.

These family gathering were something which sanyukta hated.

The 14 year old sanyukta had dolled herself up in a pink and white lehenga on her sisters engagement. Looking pretty as always.

"tumhari behen? " parth, vidushi's would be husband asked her ..
..
" wo wahan ... I told u na wo .. I mean wo thori alag hai humse .. " vidushi pressed a smile ..
" she is different in a special n good way vidu "
Parth smiled at her .. While vidushi returned his gesture ..

" hello sanyukta " parth smiled at the little girl ..
" hello " sanyukta pressed her lips together.

" smile aise nahi hoti .. Jab tak lips ke end upar na jaye it's not a smile .. Aapko mein pasand nahi aya kya? " parth asked smiling.

" nahi " sanyukta replied straight away and twisted her lips .. While vidushi widened her eyes ..
" sanyukta "

" arre nahi pasand aya .. Koi nahi .. Mujhe toh aap bohot pyaari lagi .. ! " parth smiled ..
..
" aapko kya pasand hai? " parth asked ..

" kuch nahi .. " she replied and ran away making parth chuckle at her antics.

" your sister is sweet " parth kissed vidushi's knuckles and vidushi blushed..

As she ran from their, She bumped wth someone .. N fell on the floor wth a thud ..
" oh I m so sorry .. " a male voice hit her ears ..

Sanyukta clenched her jaws angrily and got up irritated.

" dekh ke nahi chal sakte? Hato " she twitched her nose in irritation and yelled at him.

She was about to leave .. Wen he asked ..

" aap sanyukta ho na .. Vidushi bhabhi ki sister? " the kid asked.

" haan toh? " she asked rudely

" hie mein Randhir. Randhir Singh Shekhawat. Parth bhai mere cousin hai .. " he smiled and forwarded his hand for a shake

" toh? "  Sanyukta rolled her eyes.

" tum ache se baat nahi kar sakti kya?" Randhir asked getting irritated by her rude behaviour.

"nahi! " she replied rudely and walked past him ..
Leaving him astonished.

How can someone be so rude? He wondered.

Randhir was an extremely  sorted guy. He was very polite and simple.

Engineering was his love. He loved cars and machines.

Though she was rude and arrogant he found her really pretty. She was cute in an unique way according to him.

#angry_bird
#akansha