Ch. 3- New Bond

Sanyukta's parents were explaining her something but she refused to listen to anyone.

"when I m sayn then why aren't u guys listening to me? " sanyukta yelled

" why are u shouting Sanyu? Vidushi and parth are also about to come. What will parth think ? "
Anju caressed her hair.

" mummy I don't care. " sanyukta yelled again.

Hearing her shout so much kishore lost his anger and slapped her hard.

"sanyukta learn to control this tongue of yours. We have had enough of you.
Not everytime we will put up with your behaviour. You don't even see who you are yelling at ! Problem kya hai tumhari? "

kishore held her shoulder and shook her angrily.

Tears blurred her vision and she chipped with difficulty

" aaplog ki problem kya hai .. Mujhe nahi karni padhai .. Nahi parungi mein .. " her voice choked

" so what else will u do? " anju yelled.

" kuch bhi nahi. I hate u all. Aap sab bure ho .. "

she cried and was about to go out, When she saw parth n vidushi standing at the threshold of the house.

She quickly wiped her tears n ran inside her room. Parth sighed.

Vidushi ws surely embarrassed.

" vidu it's okay .. " parth smiled at her.

" if u all are okay with it should I try to talk to her once ? " parth asked.

" she won't listen. Chilati hai khali .. I m so fed up of her .. " kishore sighed.

" uncle usse padhai nahi koi aur cheez mein interest hoga? " parth reasoned..

" I don't understand parth.. " kishore shook his head ..
While parth assured them that he would talk to her ..

" andar ah jau? " parth asked standing outside the room.

" how dare u .. How can u even open the door when it ws closed. And by the way aap already andar ho " she rolled her eyes ..

" okay I m sorry .. Can I please come in? " parth smiled

" hmm jaldi bolo .. I don't like u .. U plz don't start with ur lecture " she twisted her lips .. Looking up .. Totally ignoring him ..

" aapke tarah aapka bhai bhi ajeeb hai.. Kya naam tha uska .. Randhir yes .. Andha .. Dekh ke chalna nahi ata usse .. " sanyukta gritted her teeth.

" okay okay uske taraf se sorry .. Now listen to me .. "

" bolo " sanyukta replied uninterested

" you hate studies .. No issues .. Even i used to .. Bt what do u like .. I mean aap batao .. Mereko .. Jisme aapko interest hai wahi karayenge hum "

he caressed her hair n smiled.

" woh mujhe nahi pata .. " she looked everywhere but at him.

" Acha aap socho .. Padhai maat karo .. Kuch aur karo "

While sanyukta for the first time in her life didnot shout at someone who was trying to invade her privacy.

Parth somehow managed to develop some respect fr himself in her heart.

Her family waited for her to shout .. Bt that never came.

"aap ache ho .. " she smiled at him.

" aap bhi.. " he pinched her little nose.

She came out wth him giggling. And the whole family ws shocked .. They never expected this.

Sanyukta Agarwal getting friendly wth anyone ws shocking .. !

Vidushi ws happy that parth made a space in sanyukta's heart fr himself .. All were happy.

"parth jiju mein kaisi lag rahi Hu? "

Little sanyukta dolled up in her red lehenga asked parth excitedly.

" bohot Achi .. " parth smiled at her ..
" thank u .. " she chirped

It was finally vidushi's marriage day.

All were happy including sanyukta. Parth had really become a good guide for her ..

Sanyukta ws walking .. Wen suddenly randhir bumped wth her yet again.

" oh hie .. " randhir smiled ..
" you are so annoying .. " she twitched her nose in irritation.

" uff .. U are such an angry bird .. " he twisted his lips.

" shut up .. " she glared at him.

" konse class mein ho tum? " he asked smiling

" tumse matlab? Chipku" sanyukta folded her arms across her chest

"bolo na .. U r the only person of my age here .. Isliye I m talking to u .. .
Tum jhagra kyu kar rahi ho?"

randhir asked innocently ..

"arre yaar I don't wanna talk to u ..
I really can't tolerate u .. Isliye .. SIMPLE .. "

"huh .. Angry bird .. " He twisted his lips.
While sanyukta made faces .. N walked towards the food counter .. To have those amazing dishes

#akansha