Ch. 42 - Somethings Wrong?

#angry_bird

Breaking the hug hesitantly sanyukta joined her hand with his .. The relationship shared by them was a very pure one.. Though it was undefined but is was very pure ..
Somewhere both knew how important the other one was in his/her life .. Randhir was very well aware about her feelings but sanyukta was confused .. Not even confused she didnot even know what was happening to her .. And what randhir meant in her life .. For her he was very important part of her life .. Bt when did he become so important and what happened to her that she always wanted him close to herself? She didnot have answers .. Bt soon she wd get all her answers.. Bt maybe it wd be late?

As randhir halted the car in front of sanyukta's house .. He pressed a smile and leaned closer to her .. She closed her eyes her breathing getting uneven .. Her eyes shutting tighter each passing second he came closer ..
Sanyukta was expecting something from him which she didn't even want to confess to herself .. Bt randhir wanted to do something else .. He just came closer and brushed his lips lightly over her forehead .. His lips lingered over the area fr some seconds .. And randhir smiled seeing her face.. He caressed her cheeks lightly and sanyukta opened her eyes with a jolt ..

"good night .. " he smiled at her ..

" go-o-d ni-gh-t" she stammered .. Licking her lips nervously .. She tried to force a smile ..
Bt the moment which randhir just gave her was a beautiful one .. She really was expecting more .. Bt that never came ..

She was again left thinking .. And confused .. When randhir suddenly chipped

"one last hug? " he asked

He meant the last hug of the day .. Bt cd it happen that it wd become the last hug of them altogether?

She blinked her eyes .. Looking at him.. He was so beautiful and perfect .. How cd she afford to not look at those perfect face.. Perfect features .. How on earth cd someone be so perfect?
No person cd be absolutely perfect .. It's just that when a person falls in love to him the that person seems to be the most beautiful and the most perfect one .. Bt sanyukta was yet to realise that!

She nodded her head .. How cd she miss a chance of being in his warm embrace?

He leaned forward and engulfed her in a hug .. Sanyukta rested her head on his chest hearing it beat .. Was it beating for her? Yes of course his heart beat only and only for her .. And she was the only purpose of his life ..

Yet again she broke the hug hesistanlty .. Something was strange today .. She didnot even want to let him drive alone at night .. He wd go alone .. For some reason it didnot feel right ..

"bye sanyukta take care " he smiled at her once she got down..

She kept looking at his car .. Even when it disappeared .. She was rooted at her place .. 'wd he be safe?' only this question kept popping in her mind ..

Perhaps her fear came true .. And he wasn't safe that night .. The engine suddenly stopped working .. The break wasn't working well .. Everything happened together .. A truck from infront was coming towards the car with full speed and he could not do anything .. He was helpless ..

The truck crashed his car .. And at once his head got banged with the steering wheel.. Even at that moment .. He was sad for just one reason .. He could not punish sanyukta's in laws .. He cd not punish SANJAY .. That was his only motive in life to destroy sanjay .. To kill him every moment and each day .. Bt maybe he wd die today?

But he was glad that Sanyukta was a little stable now and he was happy all this didnot happen when she was with him .. He could loose his life bt cdnot see her dying .. That wd be way too painful .. Tears filled his eyes and he collapsed then and there ..

There sanyukta cdnot eat or sleep .. She was totally sweaty .. Why she was scared even she didnot know!

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha