Ch. 113- When Pregnancy Hormones Kick In

#angry_bird

"didnot I tell mujhe chocolate ice cream chahiye? And u brought this strawberry one? " she rolled her eyes and pushed him away and sat on the bed crossing her arms angrily across her chest.

" sanyukta yahi mila na raat ko " randhir sighed sitting beside her and trying to explain her.

" I don't know mujhe chocolate ice cream hi chahiye "

Randhir pouted sitting on his knees and rested his head on her stomach and kissed her there.

" mumma ghussa ho gayi hai " randhir chipped " mumma is not talking to papa " randhir rubbed his lips on her stomach and she smacked his arms chuckling.

" natak maat karo and don't kiss me. "

" meine baby ko kiya tumko nahi ? "

" randhir " she angrily glared him and he smiled and hugged her.

" sorry nahi Mil raha hai mein pakka kal la dunga. Pakka " he smiled and she pouted and nodded. 

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on his cheeks.

" I love u "
She smiled

" I love u too. Tum aur tumhare mood swings "he caressed her cheeks.

" mere mood swings meine kya kiya? " she asked angrily

" u get angry so fast " he shook his head

" tum aise bolte kyu ho!? " she asked groggily

" kyu tum ghussa hoti ho na " he smiled pecking her lips.

" mereko dard ho raha hai back mein " she pouted  " she chipped digging her head in his chest.

"oil massage chahiye tumhe " he asked tucking her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead.

" Haa " she smiled widely and then again hugged him.

Massaging her back softly he covered her with a quilt once she fell asleep.

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha