Ch. 60- Fighting For Love.

#angry_bird

"I.. I feel so helpless sanyukta! " he whispered hugging her stomach..

" what happend randhir? " she caressed his head and made him look up ..

" I don't know .. I.. I don't wanna marry anyone .. Except u .. I love u .. " tears invaded his eyes as he said that .. " I love my mom too sanyukta .. I don't know why is she hell bent in spoiling my life .. She doesn't know that I can't love anyone except u .. " as he said this .. Sanyukta's eyes filled up ..

She already knew she wasn't worth it .. Why shd anyone accept her? When her own family doesn't!

" I don't like these daily fights .. I m fed up sanyukta! Plus sneaking in .. Why can't I meet my love freely .. This is all so suffocating .. It kills me when I realise that I ain't able to punish sanjay .. That dog .. I.. I .. Everything has become so .. I don't know .. Be with Me always .. " he sat up and hugged her ..

" I just find peace with u .. Can I stay here tonight? I don't feel like going back .. " he asked with tears in his eyes ..

And sanyukta had tears in her eyes already .. He loved her so much .. He was going through so much .. And she? She didnot even know .. She was living happily bt .. He ws suffering ..

" the work pressure and everything is just taking a toll on me .. I want peace sanyukta .. It's just killing and suffocating .. Everything is so annoying .. I .. " and he choked ..

" randhir .. Look up .. " she cupped his face and tried to smile ..

" shh.. Shh .. "she placed her forefinger on his lips .. And both of them shut their eyes .. Their stomach performing somersaults ..

" uhh" she smiled awkwardly and removed her finger from his lips and randhir smiled ..

"we will figure out everything .. Don't worry randhir .. Let this sanjay matter be for sometime .. God will punish him! "

" NO! " he almost yelled .. " NO! RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT WILL PUNISH HIM FIRST .. ! " his eyes became red with anger and he pulled her closer by her arms ..

" how DARE HE! He cannot move freely when he has hurt my girl .. " he hugged her .. " u have gone through so much because of him .. He will regret this every second of his life sanyukta .. I SWEAR! " randhir said angrily while sanyukta almost trembled seeing the intensity ..

Her eyes welled up again.. And her hold around him went tighter .. She was even scared with sanjay's name .. She had started fearing opposite gender .. Randhir wd make sure sanjay wd be scared of the name 'SANDHIR' his Entire life ..

He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead .. Caressing her face .. While she pushed him lightly .. "u are sick .." she chuckled .. "sleep .. " while he pouted ..

"let me love u .. It gives me so much happiness .. The best moments of my life are with u .. " he kissed her knuckles ..

" we will figure out everything .. We will be together " she smiled resting his head on her shoulders .. And kept caressing his hair .. Until he finally fell asleep ..

As his breathing got heavier .. Sanyukta smiled realising he was asleep .. She cupped his face and giggled playing with his cheeks .. And kissed it lightly and then blushed making him rest his head on the pillow comfortably ..
She caressed the area between his top lip and nose and then hugged him tightly resting her head on his chest ..

" I love u so much.. " she whispered .. " when will I gain the courage to say this to u.. Infront of u .. ALOUD " she pouted and then again blushed gazing his lips ..

She covered their bodies with the quilt and both welcomed a peaceful slumber!

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha