Ch. 36 - MOVIE WITH HIM.

#angry_bird

"which movie? " sanyukta looked at him while he was driving

" umm.. First love (it's an imaginary movie .. No movie of such name exists) " he chipped smiling

" oh " she tucked her hair behind her ear

" it's very good u know .. I have heard alot about that movie " she smiled

" yes I know " he replied .." it's also very romantic "

Talking smiling and giggling they finally reached the movie Hall .. Randhir parked the car and got down of it and came and opened her side of gate ..

" come " he forwarded his hand

She kept her hand on his and he held her hand tight ..

Walking towards the movie Hall hand in hand..
Randhir had booked the gold class to make her comfortable

" gold class kyu? "

" for privacy u see " he winked trying to fkirt with her and she smacked his hand

" batameez "

" thank u thank u.. Come now " he made her sit comfortably on her side and then he himself sat down
Both smiled at each other ..

As the movie went on randhir loved how sanyukta's expression would change with each scene .. And then the moment she blushed and looked down seeing a kissing scene trying to avoid his gaze towards her randhir cdnot control his smile ..

"blush?" he widened his eyes trying to tease her

"u shut up " she looked away..

" arre hero heroine kar rahe hai! Y are u blushing? "

" I m not "

" u are .. See ur cheeks so red " he touched her cheeks making her close her eyes ..

He felt so happy seeing her close her eyes feeling his touch ..
" hato na .. See the movie "

" okay " he chuckled and looked infront.. Until sanyukta caught hold of his hands seeing the action scenes ...

He didnot like that.. Sanyukta was different she was a fighter .. Y did she change? Why all this happend to her? She wd never get afraid of these stupid scenes like other girls .. She was so different .. He lost his angry bird .. He wanted her back at any cost .. !

"sanyukta " he looked at her ..

" sorry I m just .. I just feel a little scared seeing such scenes or when someone shouts " she admitted biting hr lips

" that's oka " he rubbed small circles on her knuckles ..

" thanks " her eyes filling up ..

****

" thora sa peelo " he tried to make her drink the thumbs up which he just got for her..

"no"

"ye soup nahi hai jo natak kar rahi ho " he hit her forehead ..

" nahi peena na .. "

" kyu par? "

" mein jhootha nahi khati ya peeti " she looked down embarrassed while he chuckled..

" soup toh tha mera jhootha " he giggled ..

" nahi usme spoons alag alag the na .. And then tumne sirf - - -" he didnot let her complete and smiled

" koi baat nahi .. I will get another one " he giggled

Getting a new Pipe and glass of thumbs for her he smiled

" lo "

She took it and sipped on it .. Randhir wd put some popcorn inside her mouth while she wd sip her drink and watch movie ..
Randhir seriously had no idea what actually happened in the movie .. All he did was to look at her beautiful face and admire her ..

****

"The movie was so good .. " he smiled happily ..

" ya .. " he lied.. He didnot see the movie at all ..

" drop me home plz " she said getting inside the car

" so soon? "
" I thought we wd go somewhere else! " he pouted

" where? "

" anywhere"

"lets walk? If u don't have a problem! " she asked

" oh bt the car " she pouted

" no issues .. I will ask the driver to get it back home .. I will call him wait "

As he said that sanyukta jumped on him happily circling her hands around his neck while he widened his eyes .. Bt then smiled seeing her cuteness .. Randhir looked at her and their eyes got latched .. He kissed her forehead lovingly and nodded while she blushed and sat on her seat removing her hand from his neck ..

Why did randhir always manage to make her blush? She felt something when he was around what was it? Randhir was probably the only guy she trusted .. And he was probably the only one she liked spending time with .. Cause she was angry with her mother and other family members ..
Randhir was her life and only support.. The day was not far when she wd be bound to accept him as her love of the life .. As her everything..

Without blushing or feeling awkward she wd say he was the one .. The day was not far..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha