Ch. 58 - FOREVER.

#angry_bird

"who said u are impure? Who said I sympathise u? I love u sanyukta " he said with tears filled eyes .. He cdnot bear it.. How cd he see her like this? In so much pain? Yes he was not having the courage to confess his love to her.. Bt when she had so much insecurities.. Then he really needed to bring her out of her sorrows and depression and she had no reasons to be insecure .. Did she? He loved her way too much .. And she didnot even know .. Was that right? She thought he sympathised with her? She thought she was impure even when she was purest soul!

Sanyukta's eyes widened at his confession and fresh set of tears filled her eyes and she clutched his shirt in her tiny fist and her sobs became louder and louder ..

"why do u love me..? Why do u love me? I am not even worth it! U deserve so much better .. Randhir.. " she cried hugging him ..
" u aren't lying? U will leave me? U will reject me? Since childhood I have been facing rejections .. Randhir please! U don't.. U won't.. U won't leave me .. U know my past even then .. " she cd not believe he loved her .. Infact she cdnot believe that anyone cd love hr ..

She had only faced rejections .. So maybe today again it was all a dream a beautiful one .. Or a beautiful lie .. The lie maybe which she wanted to be the truth of her life.

" sanyu .. " tears invaded his eyes again seeing her like that .. She continued hitting him ..

" sanyu " he whispered again and caressed her hair and held her hand trying to stop her ...

" why are u crying? I seriously love alot .. Sanyukta u are the most important person in my life .. "he wiped her tears .. Bt she shook her head and hugged him again

" let me cry .. ! I wanna cry " she mumbled against his chest and cried again.

She always wanted this .. She wanted to cry in someone's arms .. Tell her insecurities.. She always wanted To share .. Bt she didnot have anyone .. She didnot trust anyone .. Bt randhir ws different.. She felt like crying in his arms telling him everything ..

"sanyu .. Shh .. " he kissed her hair and forehead ..

" shh shh .. Don't cry .. "

"u love me .. U will never leave me na? I have so many flaws.. No one loves me .. See I have so many marks on my body I m not beautiful" she showed the marks on hr hands and she had many more in her whole body thanks to sanjay ..

"I will always love u sanyukta .. I m in love with all ur flaws already sanyukta .. For me it's not flaws.. I find everything about so cute .. I find u so cute .. " he wiped her tears .. Treating her like his baby ..

" these marks doesn't make u ugly.. I think you are the most beautiful girl " he smiled and kissed her nose.. He then rested her head on his shoulder and caressed her hair ..

" no more crying .. I promise to always be there for u .. "

" randhir i never trusted anyone in my life.. It's only u .. U are very special .. " she wrapped her hands tightly around him

" I wd never leave u .. And dare u ever hurt urself! "

She smiled and wiped his tears as well .. And she kissed his forehead ..

" thank u for being there always ..! "
She lied down on his lap and he smiled and caressed her head ..

Yes she wanted to say she loved him .. Bt she didnot find the courage .. Bt the truth was she wd make her proposal a very special one for him ..

He gently took her hand in his and brushed his lips there and kissed it ..

"will u ever stop loving me? " she asked looking up .. Her face red due to crying ..
Randhir smiled ..

" the day I will take my last breathe I will stop loving u " sanyukta shut her eyes hearing this and a beautiful smile appeared on her lips making randhir smile as well ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha