Ch. 63 - Awkward Yet Cute!

#angry_bird

"bhabhi ayi na " randhir forced a smile .. Sanyukta was all red and she cdnot even look up ..

Vidushi was quite shocked looking at her sister .. Never in her dreams had she imagined her little sister... Always angry wd blush so hard .. Yes parth had told her once that when he discussed with her about getting married she had blushed bt vidushi had seen her blushing so hard for the first time ..

Vidushi remembered that even during get together when all their cousins used to come home and discuss actors or crushes sanyukta was never a part of it .. She cd hardly praise any guy .. Infact she didnot even crush on any guy ever.. Not even actors..

Vidushi smiled seeing sanyukta who was continuously looking down .. Not even once she lifted her face up ..

"sanyu! " vidushi smiled ..

" hm .. Hmm " sanyukta still looked down and licked her lips ..

" parth told me everything .. Pehle kyu nahi bataya .. I m so happy for both of u .. " she hugged sanyukta .. And sanyukta just smiled and looked up still not meeting anyone's gaze ..

" randhir thank u .. I will talk later to both of u .. Now I think I shd leave u guys alone .. " vidushi winked and left the room ..

Sanyukta pressed her lips together.. She didnot say anything .. Randhir came closer to her once vidushi had left ..

" dekho" he held her chin and made her look up .. Bt she again looked down ..

"itna sharmati hai meri angry bird? " he smiled caressing her face .. " abhi toh kuch Hua bhi nahi .. " he giggled ..

And she blushed again hearing what he said ..

" bolo kuch .. Say something .. " he ran his thumb on her cheeks .. Feeling her soft skin .. Bt she still didnot say anything ..

She shook her head indicating she wd not say anything .. He smiled ..

" mein jau phir? " he asked and got up ..

As he was about to walk out sanyukta held his hand.. " maat jao! "

" toh kuch bolo toh .. Kya ho gaya? He chuckled ..

" kuch nahi hua " she finally looked up at him gathering all the courage that she had and as he looked into her eye her head dropped down again ...

He hugged her .. Making her head rest on his chest.. Close to his heart ..

" koi boyfriend nahi tha tumhara Sanyu? " randhir gathered all her hair to one side and rubbed his hand on her bare shoulder line ..
Trying to change her shy shy mood!

Seeing her like this .. So shy even before they had kissed he wondered what wd happen when they wd really kiss?
She was so shy now what wd she do then? Probably not look at him for days .. She was cuteness .. He pecked her cheeks lightly .. Still caressing her hair ..

Hearing his question.. Sanyukta widened her eyes and swatted his arms ..

"kya? " he laughed ...

" nahi tha " she replied and then smiled ..

" mujhe toh bachpan se ek larki pe bohot bara crush tha .. " he said dreamingly and she immediately removed hr head from his chest and looked at him angrily ..

" kon thi wo chudail? "

" haww aise maat bolo sanyukta" he widened his eyes and covered his mouth with his palms ..

"kyu.. Tumhe bara takleef ho raha hai! " she glared him .. " uske paas hi Chale jao .. Aur abh usse hi kiss karna bhool jao mereko " she flared her nose ..

" haan toh uske paas his toh Hu "

" kya? "

" I meet her everyday "

" randhir that's enough "

" tum toh bari possessive nikli "

" Haa toh kyu problem hai? "

" Haa.. Obviously .. Abh mein kya usse baat bhi nahi karu? " randhir asked faking sadness ..

" obviously!DON'T! "

and he was quiet ..

" kya? "

Bt he kept a finger on his lips..

" kya kar rahe ho? "

She held his shoulder and tried removing that finger from his lips ..

" arre problem kya hai? "randhir asked

" tum! Kyu aise kar rahe ho? "

" abhi toh tumne mana kiya baat Karne "

" uss larki se! " she hit his forehead

" Haa wo toh tum hi ho " he then laughed loudly and sanyukta glared him ..

" kitni buddhu ho tum .. Bachpan se tumse hi toh pyaar hai " he pulled her cheeks while her cheeks went crimson again ..

" yaad hai first time? Kaise mile the? " he asked

" kaise? " she asked

" bhai ke shaddi mein " he smiled .. " we were walking and collided with each other And u had fell down .. Uske baad jo jhagra kiya tha .. Jhagralu " he pouted and she giggled ..

" abh nahi Karti na " she smiled ..

" bt I love my angry bird.. I want her back .. " and she suddenly became silent ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha