Ch. 48 - I LIKE YOU.

#angry_bird

This is for Veronica :*

Next day though they didnot meet.. Randhir did text her ...

Sanyukta craved to be with him.. Spend her time with him..

"happy propose day " came his text and soon a smile appeared on her lips ..

" same to u " she blushed as she replied

" sanyukta can we meet? " randhir asked

Randhir knew sanyukta had started getting comfortable.. Bt he was still scared .. Though he wanted to take a step ahead .. Every day was propose day if u wanted to confess ur love .. Bt randhir thought of sharing his feelings with her day .. He really wanted her know what she meant in his life ..

"aaj? Haaaa" she beamed with happiness ..

"I will come to ur place?"

"window se? " she giggled as she typed

" Haa aur nahi toh kaise " he smiled while replying how she loved when he climbed the window for her and met her ..

Anyone wd feel special if someone came all the way to meet u .. And just for u.. He wd face all the problems and still not back off .. She used to feel special.. The way randhir treated her.

****

Sanyukta was outside the room when randhir climbed inside .. He quickly ran inside the washroom and thought of hiding there.. Teasing her and scaring her like kids did when she wd come in .. He like being a kid for her .. He cd do anything that wd bring a smile on her face ..

Randhir was surfing through his phone .. When sanyukta walked inside the room .. Randhir quickly came out and was about to shout and scare her when he saw her lifting her kurti up .. .

"sanyukta!? " randhir nearly yelled and she almost flinched and pushed her kurti down widening her eyes ..

" randhir .. " she blushed .. " tum kab aye? " she bit her lip and admired the ground ..

" abhi Thore der pehle " randhir pressed his lips as an air of awkwardness engulfed the atmosphere

" oh "

Randhir came to her and cupped her face ..
" it's okay " he smiled and kissed her forehead and she yet again blushed...

Sanyukta slipped her hand around his waist and hugged him..
Resting her head against his chest ..
" I miss u whenever y are not there .. " she snuggled closer while randhir hugged her and caressed her back ..

" u are the only one who understands me randhir .. I miss u alot .. Nd I like being with u all the time" her hold went tighter while randhir caressed her hair lovingly .. Sometimes just hugging gave u way more good feeling and happiness than getting close and making out.. Hugging someone u love.. It's just releases all ur pain and tension .. !

"I m always there for u " he kissed her hair ..

" I know .. And that's y I - - - " she shut her mouth not speaking further ..
They remained like that for some more time.. In each others arms .. With randhir lovingly caressing her hair .. How she loved it ..
It always gave her peace ..

Sitting on the bed randhir held her hand and looked into her eye ..

"sanyukta .. " he pressed her hands and kissed it ..

" u are more than just a friend to me " He admitted ..

" I like u .. I just Do .. I like since childhood when we first met .. U were my angry little bird .. " he smiled while sanyukta widened her eyes .. Shocked at his confession ..

" randhir.. " she stammered and blushing looked down tucking her hair behind her ear...

" hmm "

" I like u too " she blushed and held his hand and smiled.. While randhir's happiness knew no bounds ..

" we need some more time .. ! Let's take time .. And then we have a whole lifetime .. Let's take it slow " he kissed her knuckles..

She smiled at his understanding level .. She was a sorted girl .. And she needed space and time .. She had gone through alot .. He didnot want to rush things with her.. Giving her as much space and time she needed .. And loving her with all his heart and soul .. He wd make her first fall in love with her completely .. Teach her how important it ws for her to love her own life first .. Because love just didnot meant being together .. It meant changing each other for better .. Influcing each other for good .. Love itself did all of it .. He wanted sanyukta to become like how she was and not suppress her desires and not live in sadness..

He wanted to give her happiness .. He wants to know her even more .. What did she want to do? Why was she so stubborn and rude in her childhood? What made her angry and sad? What did she have interest in.. What did she love..
He wanted to know her in and out completely.. Join the puzzle called sanyukta .. Nobody cd understand her .. Bt he wd definitely ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha