Ch. 102- The Angel Of Her Life

#angry_bird

"bolo " randhir caressed her chin.

" likhna pasand hai bohot " she chipped hugging him even tighter while he widened his eyes.

This was something new. He was expecting her to say that she loved singing and wanted to become famous in that field. Or maybe drawing. He had seen her sketching also. But writing? This was something he didnot even think of.

" sanyukta " randhir made her look up and she smiled.

" ye secret hai par. Tum kisi ko kuch bolna maat okay? " she chipped and he smiled

" kya likhna pasand hai "

" mein likha hai tumhe parna hai? Par hasna maat " she pouted while he nodded

She walked towards her suitcase. Most of her stuffs weren't arranged in the almirah. They were still inside the suitcase.

He saw her taking it out which was kept safely inside a folder. He could see many pages binded together.

She excitedly took them out of the folder and sat beside him and handed him the pages.

One by one she let him read all of them and also told him what she will write further and randhir's happiness knew no bounds.

"sanyukta sanyukta " randhir pulled her on him and hugged her tight planting kisses on her face.

" u are awesome " randhir hugged her again while sanyukta's lashes got lowered and she blushed profusely.

" tha-nk u " she smiled

" u should publish them " he suggested

" pagal ho? " she shook her head.

There was no way she would share her story with anyone.

Her story were mostly mysterious and suspense filled. Randhir really liked her story lines.

" do u have some secret liking for detectives? " randhir narrowed his eyes.

" haat " sanyukta laughed

Randhir's gaze fell on the folder there were still many many pages inside it.

" sanyukta wo kya hai? Aur hai? " randhir asked and stretched his hand to take the folder but sanyukta quickly grabbed it

" kuch nahi hai " she smiled and hugged the folder

" dikhao " randhir narrowed his eyes. While she shook her head and got up when randhir pulled her back and she landed on his lap.

He caught her hand and pulled the folder from her.

" randhir kyu kar rahe ho "

" dekhe do kya likha hai "

" maat padho usko "

" shh"

As randhir took out the sheets he Saw it was spiral binded.

'THE ANGEL OF HER LIFE ' he read out loud the title of the book and tears brimmed her eyes and made their way to her cheeks.

And randhir exactly knew what she had written inside it.

She actually loved him so much that she had written down a book on him. And this made randhir restless. He wanted to read each and every page of her book and understand what she felt about him. He wanted to memorise each and every word.

After reading this randhir would know how deeply she felt for him.

Randhir's eyes brimmed with tears and he looked at her with tearful eyes before pulling her close and wiping her tears away.

"I love u so much. But today I accept that my love cannot match yours sanyukta " tears ran down his eyes and he latched his lips with hers.

The salty liquid got mixed with their saliva. But none stopped.

" please let me read this " he finally said Aftr breaking the kiss.

" this is very close to my heart. " she chipped before circling her hands around his neck and hugging him.

" please let me read it " he repeated.

" okay " she chipped sniffing and kissed his cheeks while he smiled.

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha