Ch. 69- Her Insecurities Finally Known To Him!

#angry_bird

|| ~ chapter-69 ~ ||

"what makes u say that? " randhir asked rubbing her arms lightly .. " u have a loving family "

Randhir knew she wasn't happy with her family .. And she had issues .. Bt he also knew that her family loved her ..
Bt his instinct was saying that today she wd reveal something major to him .. And so he decided to keep quiet and listen to her ..
He wd never be able to mend her if he didnot know her insecurities

"loving family yeah right " sanyukta smiled sadly and randhir didnot miss the sarcasm in her tone ..

" randhir I m glad I have u .. And it's only u " tears rolled down her eyes ..

" randhir no one loved me .. Not Atleast as much as they loved Di and ankit .. Randhir I m unwanted .. Nobody wanted me .. " she sobbed and brought her knees close to her chest and buried her head inside it .. Sobbing silently ..

Randhir had unshed tears in his eyes .. He took a deep breathe and brought her close to his chest brushing his lips on her hair ..

" shh .. Shh.. Don't cry Sanyu! " he tried to calm her down .. She looked up and buried her face into his chest and wrapped her arms tightly across his body and sobbed ..

" randhir they didnot want me .. ! I .. I .. I was a mistake .. After ankit they never wanted me .. And .. " she sobbed harder wetting his shirt ..

" when I was born .. They loved them more .. I.. I was .. I was lonely randhir .. I didnot have anyone .. Koi nahi samjhta tha .. "

" yes I had my own set of insecurities .. Mein .. I m dumb randhir .. I don't know anything .. " her arms wrapped tightly across his body and randhir caressed her hair ..

" sanyu .. Look up .. " randhir wiped the tears off her face and kissed her forehead ..

" not for anyone .. U were born for me .. For me to love u .. " he wiped the fresh set of tear which rolled down her cheeks and kissed her cheeks ..

" doctor .. Doctor ne bola .. " she hiccuped taking deep breathes

" that .. Mein .. Meri IQ level normal se kaam thi .. Mein .. I m so dumb randhir .. " she cried ..

" u are not dumb .. " he caressed her face ..

" I am .. Mein Hu .. Kuch nahi ata hai mujhe "she shook her head and trembled her lips quivering ..

" wo log sab mujhse zyada intelligent the .. Mujhe .. Mujhe marte the randhir .. "

Randhir's eyes widened and took deep breathes to calm himself down .. He didnot like the idea of her parents being so harsh on her ..

" mujhe nahi parna tha .. Toh parne ke alawa bhi toh .. Bohot kuch hota hai .. Mujhe koi nhi poochta tha mujhe kya pasand hai .. Sab rude the .. Marte the .. " she sobbed like a kid and buried her face in his neck ..

" no .. Sanyukta don't cry .. Come .. I m there for u always .. Mujhe batao tumhe kya pasand hai .. Nahi hota padhai sab kuch .. " randhir kissed her eyes and smiled at her ..

" randhir sab same nahi hote na .. Mein mujhe kuch aur chahiye tha .. Isliye mujhe Acha nahi lagta tha ghar pe rehna .. Mein .. Why always me .. Sab bura mere saath kyu hota hai? Mein bhi kyu nahi intelligent Hu sabke tarah? " she asked fisting his collar ..

" mujhse bhi sab khush rehte phir .. " she hugged herself tight and looked down ..

Seeing her condition .. So vulnerable tears pooled out of randhir's eyes as well .. Bt he knew he cdnot get weak right now .. He had to first make her smile .. His tears wd just make her weaker and he wd be of no help ..

" sanyukta .. Tum alag ho .. U are unique .. Jo tumhe ata hai wo kisi ko nahi hota .. Koi tumhare tarah nahi ho sakta tha .. Sab alag hote hai .. Tum best ho aur meri favourite ho .. " he smiled amidst his own tears ..

" tum mere saath rahoge na hamesha .. Tum mujhe chor ke nahi jaoge na? " she asked hopefully .. Like a little kid which made randhir's lip break into a smile and he pulled her closer to himself and wrapped his arms around her ..

" nahi .. " he shook his head and brought her hands close to his lips and planted a kiss on them .. " I love u " he then said and sanyukta felt so good and better .. Like for at least someone she was first priority .. There was Atleast someone who wanted her .. There was someone who loved her so much ..

Randhir gently caressed her hair..

" randhir .. Sab.. Kisi ko farak nahi parta .. Sab ne bina soche sameer se meri shaddi kara Di .. Wo .. Wo Bimar tha randhir .. Mein .. Kuch nahi kar payi .. Sab mujhe waha torture Karte the .. " she said still hugging him and tears once again made it way from her eyes ..

The worst part of her life .. Was when she got married to sameer .. Yes she was never happy and at peace .. Bt marriage with sameer was the worst phase of her life ..

Randhir's hold tightened around her body and his jaw clenched thinking about sanjay ..

"waha Usne .. "and she shut her eyes tightly with fear remembering the dreadful incident .. What sanjay had done to her .. It had left such an impact on her from she cd never really recover ..

" jiju ne maa ne kisi ne nahi socha ya pata lagaya .. Baas jaldi mein shaddi kara Diya .. Kisi ko farak hi nahi parta .. Randhir mein itni buri Hu? " she sobbed against his chest and tears ran down his eyes

" bilkul buri nahi ho .. " he said ..

" I became unconscious randhir .. Wo Fir bhi mujhe nahi chora .. " he cd feel her hands tighten around his body and she almost clinged to him like his second skin due to fear ..

And randhir exactly knew who she was talking about right now ..

" sanyukta forget all this .. Mein sab theek kar dunga .. U will always be happy from now on .. Don't worry .. " he tried to break the hug and make her face him bt she didnot leave him instead she fisted the back of his shirt and shook her head ..

Randhir understood she didnot want to break the hug .. She was scared ..

After that sanyukta didnot say anything she just sat their silently along with him .. Her arms still around him .. Hugging him tightly as if something wd happen to.. Or she wd get harmed.. if she left him .. How safe she felt in his embrace she cd never make anyone understand that ..

Randhir held altogether a different place in her life .. And how much she loved him she cd never explain even to herself .. Only if there existed a word with which she cd explain her feelings .. She had never trusted anyone so much .. She had never loved anyone so much how much she did randhir .. Perhaps it wasn't just love it was something more .. Maybe she loved him even more than he knew or he did .. Randhir definitely loved her .. Bt sanyukta's love was something which cd not be matched .. She had never loved anyone in her life .. Maybe she didnot even love her parents so much as much as she loved randhir ..

Randhir kept caressing her hair and back .. As she sat their embracing him feeling happy and at peace ..

After so many years when she finally got to share her insecurities with someone it made her feel light ..
She was happy that now she had someone with whom she cd share anything and he wd never judge her ..

A smiled appeared on her lips thinking about how life wd be if she got married to him? It wd be just so beautiful she wd get to stay with him all the time and hug him like this everyday for hours .. Because his embrace was the safest place In the whole world for her ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha