Ch. 110- HAPPINESS And Love.

#angry_bird

It was a Sunday afternoon. Renuka and harsh were out to attend a relatives wedding.

Sanyukta was busy cooking in the kitchen angrily. She was all alone at home thanks to Randhir and his work. He had been out the whole day for some meeting and now even in the evening he didnot return.

Sanyukta had got over with her fear of staying at home alone. Did that mean he will be out the whole day?

"let him come back I won't even talk - - - " sanyukta was speaking angrily when suddenly the familiar voice hit her eardrums

" u won't talk to whom baby? " randhir standing at the threshold of the door his arms crossed across his chest smirked at her.

" don't u dare baby me Mr. Shekhawat " sanyukta rolled her eyes angrily and pointed the utensil in her hand towards him before she resumed cooking.

Randhir shook his head and chuckled before walking towards her.

" I was busy na " he smiled and wrapped his hand around her waist hugging her from behind. Planting feathery soft kisses on her shoulder blade and neck.

Sanyukta shut her eyes tight and took deep breathes trying hard not to give in and moan at his uber sexy ways of kissing her. She was angry.

" d-ont do th-at" she stammered before pressing her lips together in a firm line. She was trying hard not to let out a moan.

"do what? " he winked and pulled her even closer and planted a soft kiss on her cheeks.

" u know what I was talking about " she looked at him tilting her head and he shook his head

" nahi pata saachi tum hi bata do " he kissed her cheeks again and looked at her innocent.

"Fine. Mein baat hi nahi karungi " she elbowed him in his stomach and flared her nose before going out of the kitchen.

"dare u come behind me and yes don't touch me ALSO " She turned around and chipped angrily.

Randhir pouted cutely only to receive a glare in return.

Sanyukta stepped out of the kitchen and started walking towards the room when she heard her husband singing.

" sorryyy" he sang going behind her but sanyukta who wanted some more pampering didnot give in and continued walking ignoring his apology.

"sorry sorry naaaaa. I will come early from now on pakka. " he tried to hold her and finally managed to wrap his hand around her waist and pick her up in his arms while she wriggled in his hold as he nuzzled her neck making her giggle loudly in his embrace.

"apology accepted? " he kept nuzzling her and smiled seeing her smile.

Her smile was all that he needed to cheer up his mood. No matter how bad his day would be but looking at sanyukta and her smile made him forget everything. Just having her in his arms gave her satisfaction.

"choro Randhirrrr " she hit his chest lightly still giggling.

" pehle bolo u will talk to me. Bolo apology accepted? " he buried his face in her neck and planted soft kisses there.

" Yes yes " she replied breathlessly and he dropped her down immediately laughing along with her still hugging her from behind when she started coughing bad and removed his hand from around her waist and ran towards the washroom.

His forehead formed some worry lines and he ran after her only to see her vomit. Randhir worriedly ran his hand on her back trying to make her feel better and pulled her hair back as she vomited.

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha