Ch.108-Romance

#angry_bird

This is for u Vaishali Talwar. Happy :* <3

"uth jao " Randhir hugged her. His hand inside the quilt touching her bare stomach. He pulled her closer and kissed her ear.

" utho " he chipped again kissing her cheek this time. While she frowned.

" nahi " she turned around and hugged him. Digging her face into his chest.

" bahar nahi Jana " he smiled tucking her hair behind her ear.

" nahi. "

" toh kya karna hai? " he asked naughtily before biting her cheeks a little.

" lagta hai " she chipped in her heavy sleepy voice.

" toh kya hua. " he chuckled and kissed her cheeks.

" mereko aur sona hai na "

" baad mein. Abhi utho aur nahao" he caressed her chin.

Sanyukta pouted and was about to get up when she realised her position and put her palms on his eyes.

"tum idhar maat dekho. Ankh band karo " she blushed.

" kyu? " he laughed.

" karo meine bola na " she pouted.

" Acha theek hai " he shook his head. While she quickly wrapped the sheet around her body and ran inside the washroom.

***

Once sanyukta was inside the washroom. Randhir laid on the bed reminiscing their last night. That was the most special night of his life. He wanted to love her. Always and forever. He loved seeing her smile. The way her cheeks turned red while smiling and she used to tangle her fingers together while smiling. Everything everything about her was just so very cute.

Randhir got up and wore his clothes before going and searching for her folder which he had carried. He loved reading it.

Once he found it. He happily sat down on the couch to read it.

' that was probably one the most happiest day of life. Arav and she had went out after he was all well and good. And that was the first time she had actually had someone else's 'jhootha' in her language. I sipped his coffee from the exact place where his lips had touched. And and it tasted better. I had started loving him insanely. Even i didnot know I could love someone so much. What was he even doing to me? I had never expected something good would ever happen in my LIFE. BUT THEN HE WAS A BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER OF MY LIFE. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. THE ANGEL. MY KNIGHT IN THE SHINNING ARMOUR. '

Randhir read it with a constant smile on his lips. This was the first time he didnot get emotional by reading her story. She wasn't the cutest being on mother earth. He didnot miss how she had written I and HIM. instead of Arav and sneha. He could almost imagine her smile while writing this down.

Randhir was grinning like an idiot just when the door opened and sanyukta came out and he looked up at her.

Randhir licked his lips and smiled at her.

"tum sara din baas isse padhte ho. Bore nahi hote ho? " she smiled walking towards him.

" nahi. Tum itni cute ho. Tumhe coffee date yaad hai? " he held her chin

She blushed. She knew what was coming next. He had definitely read that part and now he would tease her.

" Haa " her cheeks reddened.

" wo coffee "

"Randhir" she pouted. Asking him to stop teasing her.

He tickled her and she smiled whole heartedly falling in his arms.

He showered her face with his kisses. It was always so difficult to not admire her. He loved to pamper and tease her. He could spend all his life in just one room locked with her all day. Still he wouldn't get bored with her. He could spend his time just looking at her.

He smiled as he saw her laughing and giggling.

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha