Ch. 45- Somethings Wrong (2)

#angry_bird

As he closed his eyes .. The truck driver came running .. He cdnot stop his truck because of so much of speed ..

He quickly took randhir's body out of the car.. He took randhir's phone and called the last dialled number which was of sanyukta .. Bt sanyukta's phone was on silent and so shd didnot respond .. She was twisting and turning on her bed .. Wide awake .. All sweaty ..

He then called parth .. Because before sanyukta he had a talk with parth ..
Luckily parth picked up his call ..

"hello randhir bol " parth chipped ..

" bhai sab .. Inka accident ho gaya hai .. "

" accident? " parth repeated shocked

" Haa highway ke waha unka break fail ho gaya and accident hua hai.. Aap plz jaldi ah jaiye "

" Haa.. Aap plz tab tak hospital le jaiye .. City hospital paas hai .. "

" Haa "

" thanks".

As parth told vidushi about it.. Both of them almost ran out of their house and rushed to the hospital ..

Parth was in tears .. He dialed renuka's number with shaking hands and told her everything.. Renuka Bersted out crying on the phone itself ..
The situation was very serious .. Randhir was critical ..

The driver told that he was lucky that he wasn't spot dead .. As the they approached the doctor .. He clearly told them that he wasn't sure that he wd be safe bt he wd try his level best ..
Randhir had lost alot of blood ..

Seconds seemed like hours .. No improvement was shown .. Doctors wd operate him tomorrow..
Here sanyukta was restless was some unknown reason .. Taking her phone she saw his missed call and called him back bt no one picked up ..
She kept trying bt there was no response.. Probably because he had slept? Bt her instinct told her that wasn't the reason and that he wasn't fine ..

Even the next day passed away and there was no improvement .. Sanyukta became restless when randhir didnot contact her that day ..
She wanted to be angry bt she was worried .. It ws only when vidushi informed the same to anju .. That randhir ws very serious .. Anju was in tears .. One hope in her daughters life and even that she was slipping away ..

"maa? Maa kya hua? " sanyukta asked hesitantly.. She wasn't comfortable around anju.. There relationship wasn't that good ..

" randhir " anju sniffed

" randhir kya maa? " sanyukta widened her eyes ..
" kya hua usko? "
Sanyukta was desperate.. She knew something was wrong

" wo .. Uska acci----"
She cdnot complete when sanyukta broke down crying

"I knew it .. I knew it .. ! Something was wrong .. Mujhe lag raha tha .. Randhir .. Konsa hospital.. " she wiped her nose .. Still crying.. Trying to control herself .. No he cdnot leave him.. She won't let him ..
He promised her yesterday itself that he wd never leave her then? Why did he lie? Randhir never lied

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha