Ch. 96-chocolate Love

#angry_bird

When they finally came down with randhir holding her hand firmly everyone passed them teasing smiles. Randhir rolled his eyes and walked down.

Once seated back in the dining table. Sanyukta slowly started eating the food and randhir looked at her in intervals and grabbed her hand before bending down and placing a kiss on them. Sanyukta widened her eyes and slapped his thighs.

He pressed his lips together to stop himself from laughing and entangled their fingers with each other. Giving her a hard time to have her food.

Finally when they had their lunch and anju and renuka got busy with each other. Randhir again pulled sanyukta with him to his room and latched the door.

"tum kya kar rahe ho koi - - " sanyukta tried to hold his arm stopping him from locking the door and she wanted to go out

" koi nahi dekhega " randhir turned around smirking and caged her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

" randhir " she lowered her lashes. " abhi toh hum the saath me " she whispered.

" Haa toh uss samay toh patch up kar rahe the na " he chuckled while she smiled and smacked his arms.

" tum dining table pe kya kar rahe the? " she cupped her face and looked at him angrily.

" kya kar raha tha??? " he asked innocently while she frowned

" mein kha bhi nahi payi theek se "

" aww toh tumhare liye kuch hai na mere paas " he turned her around before caging her in his arms from behind and slowly walking towards his almirah and she giggled seeing his acts.

" kholo na " he kissed her cheeks
While she followed his words and opened it ..

There her eyes widened and she squealed his embrace.

There was a chocolate basket inside. And different varieties of chocolates were there for her to have it and inside it there was a sorry note.

"sorry.... For my angry bird <3 " she giggled reading the note and turned a little and kissed his cheeks.

" toh mein ghussa ho jaungi toh aise hi lake doge haar baar? " she grinned and he nodded closing his eyes and resting his head on her shoulder and she opened her favourite chocolate and munched on it.

" mujhe nahi milega? " randhir pouted and she turned around to give him bt he had already captured her lips and she shut her eyes trying to hold his collar but he was wearing a tee shirt. Sanyukta's chocolate dropped on the floor and her hands got wrapped around his neck and her chocolate smeared hands got rubbed all over his shirt and neck while he still didnot break the kiss and continued to kiss her.

This was the second time he got to kiss her. And he won't be leaving the opportunity.

Sanyukta's cheeks turned red and she abruptly broke the kiss before hugging him.

"haar Jagah chocolate laga Diya. " he hit her head lightly and she giggled still hugging him.

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha