Ch. 23- MEETING HIM.

#angry_bird

Days rolled by .. Divorce proceedings had already started .. Sanyukta rarely talked to anyone .. She used sit alone for hours inside her room ..
Eating bathing all this thing had to reminded .. Those marks on her body were still fresh .. How ruthlessly she had been raped .. She could never forget it .. NEVER ..

Parth was feeling guilty .. Yes he was at mistake bt partially .. Everything happened so fast .. Mittal's were so famous .. And so was SAMEER MITTAL .. No body ever expected him to turn out a mentally sick person ..

It was a Thursday morning .. Sanyukta on insistence of vidushi came to market wth her .. Vidushi was busy buying stuffs while sanyukta was walking along wth her like a corpse when she suddenly bumped wth someone and was about to hit the floor when someone caught her by her waist .. Sanyukta closed her eyes tightly expecting a bad fall bt that never came ..

She slowly opened her eyes .. Only to witness randhir standing infront of her.. Holding her by her waist and looking at her Intently .. Their eyes met for a nano second while sanyukta got up quickly .. Covering her dupatta properly around her neck and shoulders .. Bt randhir's eyes did see those marks on her neck ..

Even her hand had some cuts .. Her cheeks ...the corner of her mouth was also cut a little.. He looked at her trying to understand what has happened .. Her eyes which definitely showed that she was in immense pain ..

"sanyukta .. Tum .. Wo I m sorry .. Meine Dekha nahi .. " randhir said hesitantly ..

" randhir tum? " vidushi smiled ..

" koi kaam hai? "

" Haa wo maa ne kuch saman lane bola tha "

" oh aao .. Hamare saath ah jao .. " vidushi smiled at him while he returned her gesture ..

His eyes not once leaving sanyukta's face ..

Vidushi was busy buying stuff and randhir was busy looking at her ..
When Vidushi was a little ahead .. Randhir asked ..

" tum theek ho na? "

" hmm" she hummed ..

"tumhare .. Wo .. "

" arre tum dono jaldi chalo uff " vidushi dragged them ..

Randhir was not able to understand what has happened wth her .. He had no idea abt it .. Bt he definitely knew something bad has happened .. Something very bad ..
Since vidushi was there he cdnot talk to sanyukta much and ask her anything .. Bt he was adamant that he will somehow manage know what was actually up wth her ..

What has happened to his Angry Bird .. ? Though he knew she wasn't happy wth her married life .. Bt he didnot know that so much has happened with her after the day they had met in her father's funeral ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha