Chapter-105

#angry_bird

|| ~ chapter-105 ~ ||

'She almost felt that she had stopped breathing. Arav, who gave meaning to her life. She started living again because of him. How could he leave her alone? '

It was the night before they would leave for honeymoon. He was reading the book she had written.

' sneha cried. She didnot know what to do. But one thing was clear if he would leave her then she had no reasons to live. He had asked her to live for him. And if he won't be there then even she would kill herself. It was suffocating for her to see her Arav in this condition. That day that moment she had realised how important he was. How important his life was for her. He wasn't just her love. He was her everything. She felt something so deep for him that she could not even explain that to herself. That feeling. '

Randhir never knew she had been this vulnerable when he was so sick. And she was this scared that he would leave her. No he could not leave her. Never ever. He didnot know that he had happy tears in his eyes that she loved him so much or he was sad that sanyukta had been so depressed back then. His emotions were all mixed.

He slowly walked towards sanyukta and held her hand before kissing it frantically and tears falling continuously from his eyes.

'I love u. I love u alot. I will never leave u ' Randhir bent down and joined his forehead with her and in the process his tears fell on her eyes and she blinked her eyes and then slowly opened it feeling something heavy above her.

"I love u. " she could hear him mumbling.

" randhir " she caressed his hair and he immediately got up from above her hearing her voice.

" sorry. Tum soh jao " he sniffed and smiled at her.

" kya hua tumhe? " she sat up and cupped his face.

Caressing the area just below his eyes and looked at him with concern filled eyes.

He shook his head still looking at her.
Her eyes then fell on the papers binded together, in short her story. He was holding it tightly in his hands. His nose red.

She smiled at him.

"sanyukta tum " randhir hugged her burying his head in her neck.

" tum ye. Mujhe nahi - - "

" randhir " she caressed his hair. " mujhe express karna nahi ata. Isliye mein kabhie nahi Bolti tumhe kuch. Par tum bohot important ho. Bohot zyada aur mein tumhe bohot pyaar Karti Hu. Mein nahi chahti thi tum ye book read karo kyuki mein kabhie nahi chahti thi ki koi mujhe puri tarah jaan paye. Isme meri puri zindagi sab kuch isme hai. But tum alag ho. Ye book hi tumhare liye hai. Mein chahti Hu tum padho aur Jano. Mere husband ko toh pata hi hona chahiye par sab kuch " she kissed his hair and smiled

What she meant was. She liked being a mystery. Yes nobody understood her and didnot want also anyone to understand. She never told anyone about herself and her dreams and what she wants. And in this book her life and every little detail one could get. And randhir being the most important part of the book she had actually written down littlest of her feelings in the book. Maybe she never expressed properly what she felt for randhir because she had no idea how to. She didnot want him to read it also infact she never wanted anyone to read it. But then randhir was SPECAIL and he ws her husband. And so she realised she wanted his pampering his love and she didnot want to be a mystery to him. Infact she wanted to be an open book to him. Atleast through this book he would come to know how important he was and how much she loved him.

Randhir didnot know what to say. He just stayed liked that. Hugging her tightly and kissing her cheeks in between.

"tum bohot Achi ho. " he chipped softly while she chuckled

" tum first person ho jisne mujhe Acha bola hai. Warna toh sab - - "

" sab kya bolte hai usse mujhe matlab nahi hai. Tum meri ho and mere liye sabse Achi ho " he chipped still hugging her.

While she slowly took the book from his hands and kept it on the side table.

" theek hai. " she giggled and laid down with him on top of her still hugging her his head in the crook of her neck.

She pulled the quilt up and covered themselves and kept caressing his hair.

Usually she was the one sleeping on top of him and he caressing her hair. While today it was opposite and she actually enjoyed pampering him.

It's not always boys who should or can love more. It can always be the other way round. Where the girls love even more deeply.

Randhir and sanyukta both loved each other immensely. Their love could not be compared. But if sanyukta was his life then randhir was her oxygen.

Their love their bond their relationship everything was unique.

<3

#angry_bird

#akansha