Chapter-57

#angry_bird

"WHAT? " randhir asked shocked .. Who was he gonna marry?

" ya.. Umm Malhotra's " she smiled .. " the girl is pretty randhir.. Ur lucky .. Actually she is lucky.. U both are lucky " she bit On her lip trying to control herself from crying her heart out in his arms ..

" sanyukta " he pulled her closer and clutched her arms ..

" y--yes! "

" I ain't marrying anyone! I mean it.. No one.. Except u! " he jerked her.. Their lips inches apart ...

While sanyukta who had been looking down suddenly looked up shocked and their eyes met and it was almost the world around them had stopped for that moment ..

He was gonna marry her? Did he just say that? Sanyukta wondered ..

"how did u come to know this .. Who uttered this crap? " randhir asked furiously

The proposal which he always wanted to be romantic and cherish able and memorable turned out to be like this without even him realising and he still hadn't realise ..

" I.. Umm u .. I went to ur house and umm u went with shruti and then.. Uhh aunty fixed ur marriage and.. Umm " she fidgeted with the bed sheet and licked her lips nervously ..

" sanyukta .. I was being forced! U think I wd ever do this? "

" why wouldn't u randhir? " she finally asked pushing him away .. " what u would not marry? Tell me why? It's not like we are committed and have promised life time to each other right? U consider me as ur frnd and I know it .. And and " she Bursted out crying loudly ..

" and so u Do this to ur self? " randhir made her sit properly and took her hands in his .. " scratch urself at the places where u are already so injured sanyukta? And u say that it's okay if I go around dating some other random girl "

" ya a " she yelled .. " it's okay .. Because I m a stupid girl! Why wd anyone marry me .. It's my problem if I want u .. It's my problem if I like u .. Why shd u sacrifice randhir .. I m not selfish randhir .. I already know that u deserve way better than me .. So why wd I hold u back .. NEVER! I would never do that! " she cried .. Shaking her head .. Her lips quivered as she spoke ..

" why wd someone like u.. Who can have so much better marry an impure girl like me? Randhir u sympathise me .. Everybody does .. Bt that's not what I need .. Randhir u have been there for me always .. I was never good to u .. Yes I accept I can't live without u .. I m just attached I will learn to live alone .. I have always lived like that "she smiled sadly as she spoke the last sentence..

While randhir who had been listening to her looked at her shocked ..

She had so many insecurities .. She still needed Alot of time .. Like a lot! There was a long way to go .. Without speaking anything randhir just hugged her .. Calming her down ... Caressing her back slowly .. And softly as he cd..

"who said you are impure? Who said I sympathise you? I love u sanyukta " he held her closer .. And his last sentence made sanyukta widen her eyes and his hold just went tighter and her sobs increased hearing his confession!

#angry_bird
#akansha