Ch. 65 - Witnessing A New Randhir?

#angry_bird

"RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT " sanyukta barged inside his cabin .. While he was busy talking to his employee ..

Crisp white shirt ..  Sleeves rolled up .. Hair perfectly gelled ..  His hand resting on the table and legs crossed ..  In his complete bossy attitude he was talking  ..  Looking devilishly handsome .. 

Both randhir and the man he was talking to looked up shocked .. 

"sanyu? " randhir twitched his nose in irritation ... Yes they had a fight .. And were not in talking terms .. 

Sachit, randhir's employee.. Was beyond shocked  .. Someone just yelled on randhir . .. The RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT! that too with so much attitude .. Got inside his cabin without knocking .. And here randhir was so calm ..

This wasn't their randhir sir?!

The attitude he had in the office was completely different to what he had infront of sanyukta ..  With sanyukta he was a soft caring and loving guy ..

Bt in the office and for all others..   Randhir Singh Shekhawat = Attitude!

"Sachit out! " randhir ordered .. 

" u Mr! Randhir.. " Sachit looked at sanyukta as if she was some alien from different planet and quietly went out of the cabin .. 

" sanyukta! Are u crazy? Mera office hai ye .. Do u realise stop yelling " he glared her .. 

" u  ..  Talk to me first! " she punched his chest .. 

" NO! go from here! "

" as if " she rolled her eyes .. " are u sure u won't talk to me? "

" yes I m sure! " saying so he glared her .. " abh jao ..  "

" nahi nahi nahi nahi! " sanyukta stomped her foot .. " BTW just a suggestion throw this Sachit guy out  ..  He ws looking at me as if I m a alien .. Huh gadha "

" shut up .. Not everyone treats me like u do " randhir rolled his eyes .. 

" arre? How do I treat u? "

And their conversation was interrupted by randhir's Secretary .. " sir may I come in? "she knocked

" yes Sanjana ! " 

" sir the files ..  U have to sign them "she smiled

" give! "

" work later randhir .. Hear me out first! " she tried catching his shoulder while Sanjana gave her the same look ..

" I won't be signing this files Sanjana ...  It has lots of mistake! " he said sternly .. 

" did u even see it properly? Seriously Sanjana start concentrating " randhir scolded while sanyukta's face formed a perfect 'o' 

Randhir was different completely different from what she knew .. 

" sorry sir! "

" u better be! "

As she left his cabin..  Sanyukta again tried to catch his arms .. 

" sanyu.. What now? "

"  u are so different in office tumko chilana bhi ata hai? " she widened her eyes .. 

" abhi tumne jana kaha hai randhir Singh Shekhawat ko? " he winked .. 

" is it? " she smirked

" yes "

" u weren't talking to me na? Not taking my calls ..  Nautanki " she narrowed her gaze

" did u leave me with a option ..  U came to my office .. And now u are annoying me " randhir rolled his eyes and leaned back on his chair

" kyu office me u get that  ' I'm the gr8 RSS' wala attitude and u aren't able to come out of it .. Don't try to give me that attitude of yours " she snapped .. 

" u started the fight yesterday sanyukta "

" so? U were at mistake! "

" bt what did I do? "randhir started to chuckle .. 

" don't laugh now "

" so u are so cute .. What can I even do? "

" u were talking to that shruti ..  Malhotra log toh kyu kar rahe the "

" she is a nice girl ..   " he smiled .. " I saw her toh baat toh karunga..  Warna it's so rude! "

" ya sab tumhe ache lagte hai "

" and what were u saying.. How do I treat u? " she charged him .. 

" angry personality! " randhir shook his head and pulled her hand.. Bt she lost balance and landed directly on his lap  .. Her eyes closed immediately and randhir inhaled sharply as her soft chest crashed with his hard ones .. 

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha