Ch. 90- The First Kiss.

Okay Atleast for this part I want all the readers to give their review.
C'mon they will share their first intimate moment. First kiss.
And the teaser part is finally here. :p

#angry_bird

"Hume sanyukta- - - "

Renuka was talking to anju when sanyukta's voice echoed in the hall.

" randhir " everyone looked up only to see her dolled in a saree along with heavy jewellery.

Her eyes twinkling and lips curled into a beautiful smile.

She came down the stairs and stood infront of him. Randhir smiled at her. She was looking beautiful, she always did.

"sanyukta? " he chuckled seeing her look at him without even blinking and anju and renuka were also quite confused.

" tum yaha hamari shaddi ke liye baat Karne aye ho .. Usse pehle I wanna ask u something! " she smiled widely before holding his hand.

" yes? " randhir was suprsied. What had gotten into her?

At once sanyukta was on her knees and held her hand out for him and took out a small rose before offering it to him.

She took a deep breathe and then started.

" I really don't know how to say this " she took a deep breathe and smiled.

" I love you. I love u alot randhir. Will u marry me? Will you be mine forever and ever? What I feel for you is not just love. It's very deep randhir. Honestly I don't know how to love. I don't. But u are the most important person in my life. I haven't loved or trusted anyone in my life before you. U are my everything. And I m still alive and here that's only because of u and only you. Please marry me. I don't know I ain't worthy enough of your love bt I know u still love me. I will always be yours randhir. Just be there for me. U have given me a new life. Make me yours. For the whole world u are just another person but for me u are my world. U are all that I have. " tears dribbled down her eyes and she hugged him by his waist burying her face in his stomach.

Randhir was rooted their. No he wasn't expecting this. Not at all.

" flower randhir " she smiled amidst her tears and wiped her nose with the back of her hand before forwarding the flower to him and buried her head back in his stomach and he slowly took the flower from her hand. Still in a state of shock.

Renuka and anju slowly walked away from the hall. Providing them much needed space.

" sanyu " he ran his hand on her hair and his eyes turned watery.

" I could never muster up courage randhir to say u all this. I was scared randhir. No one loved me like u did. I never said I love u to anyone before u. Not even my parents. Mujhe nahi ata I love u bolna randhir. I told u na I m dumb. Par mein tumhe bohot pyaar Karti Hu. " she mumbled still hugging him while his lips broke into a smile and he bent down and kissed her hair.

" utho " he smiled tears falling down from his eyes and he slowly lifted her up.

" I love u too. And yes I will marry u meri angry bird " he smiled and engulfed her in a hug before kissing her forehead.

" I know u love me. U don't need to voice ur feelings. I understand u enough " he rubbed her back slowly and kissed her hair.

Breaking the hug he wiped her tears and cupped her face.

" thank u " she sniffed

" shhh" he placed his fingers on her lips while she immediately Parted her lips and inhaled sharply. He smiled

"u are looking beautiful. " he kissed her cheeks.

She blushed and looked down giggling in between her sobs.

He brought his face close to hers and kissed her other cheek And then slowly proceeded towards her eyes and kissed both her eyes and she smiled.

Why was he so good? She just felt like loving him more and more each day. She fell in love with him every day discovering new reasons for loving him. If Aftr loosing everything she got him then she is ready to loose everything. All she wanted was him.

"karunga mein.. Sirf tumse shaddi. Meine bhi bachpan se sirf tumhe hi pyaar kiya hai " he chipped rubbing his thumb gently on her lower lip while she continued to look down.

Her cheeks flushed. Her breathing uneven feeling his breathe fanning her lips. They were this close for the second time.

She licked her lips and randhir held her chin in between his forefinger and thumb and made her look up. Her cheeks reddened and her eyes closed almost immediately.

He inched closer and even his eyes closed in reflex, their noses bumped with each other.

"ouchhhh " sanyukta's laughter echoed in the hall and Randhir kept looking at her angelic face, admiring her silently.

Randhir kissed her nose and rubbed his nose with hers. Her laughter disappeared and she yet again blushed feeling him come closer. First time she had ever let someone come so close to herself. Her insides were burning with anticipation.

She closed her eyes again extremely shy while their breathes got mixed along with their lips this time and sanyukta clutched the collar of his shirt tight. Trying to shut her eyes even tighter. Randhir caressed her jaw and collarbone with his one hand and the other one gently cupped her left cheeks.

Their lips moved in sync. Randhir's hand slowly travelled down and held her waist firmly before pulling her closer and slipped his tongue inside. Sanyukta couldn't respond. She was kissing someone for the first time. Randhir smiled amidst the kiss. Not that he was experienced. Bt randhir wasn't naive as well

Feeling her breathing turn heavier randhir slowly broke the kiss and smiled seeing her cheeks completely red and her eyes still shut.

Randhir pecked the area between her top lip and nose and tucked her hair behind her ear

"open ur eyes and look at me " he chuckled while she shook her head still holding on to his shirt.

" look at me "

" no " she refused before turning around all ready to run away, but randhir held her arms and pulled her back in his arms and held her by her waist.
She immediately closed her eyes again. Still blushing like crazy

" first look at me " he caressed her lower lip and she wriggled in his hold.

" okay I m going away " randhir chuckled and left her before turning around. She pressed her lips together and hugged him from behind.

" nahi mujhe baas sharam ah rahi hai " she hugged him tightly from behind hiding her face in his back.

He turned around and saw her still admiring the floor. He slowly lifted her chin up and their eyes finally met.

" I love you " both chipped in unison and hugged each other. While tears of happiness left her eyes again

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha