Ch. 46 - HIM, that's All I Need.

#angry_bird

Randhir's body had reacted positively .. And the doctor had assured that he wd soon gain consciousness .. Everybody was happy and celebrating .. Bt there was this one soul who had just started breathing .. It was almost as if someone was choking her from so many hours .. Her breath was caught in her throat .. It was only now she cd breathe happily .. Without any fear .. Her randhir was safe.. What else cd she ask for? There was nothing more to ask from anyone ..

It was only because of sanyukta's destiny that randhir had brought back his life .. Randhir was an angel in her life .. Who wd cure her every pain .. Heal her completely ..

****
After some 2 hrs when randhir finally gained his consciousness .. His family members were crying happily .. Some were hugging him .. He smiled at them weakly.. His eyes still searching for one special person!
Bt how can she be here? Even if she wd have come.. Why wd she stay? He thought!

Bt his heart was saying that she was here .. He cd feel her presence .. Bt maybe it was his perception and she wasn't here .. Everyone met him .. Bt no one cd give him happiness ..

It was only when they exited and randhir yet again turned his body towards the right and slipped into a deep slumber .. Sanyukta walked inside his ward .. Her eyes raining .. Tears of happiness .. Seeing him sleep soundly she smiled and took his hand in hers .. Randhir's body knew that touch .. His body shivered with her touch .. The most soothing touch .. His eyes opened automatically .. And it widened ..

"sanyukta? " he cdnot stop himself from grinning .. It ws only widening each second .. Sanyukta was here .. His sanyukta was sitting right beside him with his hand in her hand ..

" randhir! " tears fell from her eyes ..

" don't cry .. "

" chup raho! " she hit his chest ..
While he giggled ..

" mei daar gayi thi .. " she flung her arms around him and hugged him tight .. Her whole body resting on his .. Randhir inhaled sharply .. What was she doing to him? She was probably lying on top of him ..

" sanyukta I just underwent and operation " he smiled stroking her hair and kissed her forehead .. When she looked up .. She shut her eyes tight .. How much.. How much she craved for this one forehead kiss?

How she missed the feel of his lips on her skin ..

" so? U scared me .. I.. I thought .. " and she sobbed like a baby hugging him tightly .. While he stroked her back ..

" I m fine .. "

" I know " she snapped while he chuckled

..
After some time when finally her sobs subsided and she was happily resting in his arms .. She suddenly looked up .. Her cheeks went red ..

" I have got something to tell u " she grinned still blushing

" what? "
Randhir asked confused

" it's a secret .. Theek ho jao then! " she winked and again hugged him not being able to see him ..

She wd confess her love to him .. She meant .. Bt every love story has its ups and downs and she had to again go through pain before she wd get her happiness ..

" abhi batao " he pouted .. While sanyukta was still on top of him .. Now she didnot hesitate .. After all she loved him.. Then what's the harm?

" nhi" she blushed and looked Down .. While randhir smiled and patted her back ..
Caressing her face .. He looked into her eye ..

"I missed u "she said sadly .. " mein bol rahi thi na ki I feel strange uss din .. Mujhe pata tha tum pagal ki tarah drive karoge raat ko aur mujhe chorne ka plan kar rahe ho " she caressed the area below his eyes .. And sniffed ..

" I m sorry .. My engine and break both stopped working an then suddenly the truck came and it hit my car and I tho---" she hugged him again.. And pressed her palms on his lips ..

She didnot want to hear anymore .. He was safe and that was enough .. She looked up at him and kissed his bandaged head ..

"bohot kissing chal raha hai aaj .. " he smirked naughtily trying to lighten the mood and tease her ..

" chup raho " she twisted her lips ..

" ek hi dialogue hai tumhara " he chuckled ..

While she smiled and dipped her head again in his neck ..

That was when the doctor walked in.. And smiled seeing them .. Sanyukta almost immediately got up and sat straight ..

" it's okay " the doctor smiled

While sanyukta blushed again and looked down .. While randhir shook his head .. Her cheeks used to always be red.. How can someone be so cute? Randhir always felt like showering her with kisses and wanted to always keep admiring him .. She was so sweet!

" u are lucky to have her in ur life.. She loves u alot .. " the doctor chipped while sanyukta widened her eyes .. And so did randhir..

Randhir looked at her bt she didnot dare to look up and meet his eyes .. She continued admiring the floor ..
Her cheeks adoring a deeper shade of red..

" I.. Uhh" she fumbled once the doctor walked out .. Fidgeting with the end of her pallu ..

Randhir smiled .. She was nervous .. Did it mean she was really in love with him?

"wo pata nai .. Doctor kya .. - " she stammered .. Trying to cover up the blunder the doctor just caused ..

Randhir smiled .. " it's okay .. Wo tum mujhe iss tarah se khule aam hug karogi toh koi bhi bolega " he Giggled while she frowned ..

" gande" she stomped her foot making a balloon face ..

How he loved his chirpy little Sanyukta.. And if she blushed then he found her the cutest being on this mother earth .. His life revolved around her ever since he had seen her.

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha