Ch. 41 - What's The Difference Between Like And Love?

#angry_bird

Once they broke the hug .. Sanyukta sniffed and wiped the tears off her face ..

"what happend sanyukta? " randhir finally asked controlling his own tears as well ..

He had never imagined he cd have sanyukta so close to himself.. Yes they did hug earlier bt today was different .. The intensity and everything was much more today .. This SPECIAL! They wd always cherish this moments of their life ..

"I don't know why randhir bt I feel u will drift away from me " she said honestly ..

" no, sanyukta I wd never leave u! " randhir shook his head ..

" randhir I don't know .. It's just that I can't .. I can't .. " and she started sobbing uncontrollably

" sanyukta? "

" randhir I m feeling scared today.. "

" I promise I will never leave u "

" abhi stop crying let's enjoy " he caressed her hair and she yet Again rested her head on his chest .. Almost in reflex .. Randhir smiled and drove the car ..

Halting the car .. Both of them came out ..

" yaha ek garden hai " randhir smiled

" lets sit? " she asked

" yes "

Parking the car randhir walked inside the garden along with her .. As sanyukta stepped inside the garden .. A broad smile adored her face .. She grinned widely and sat there and smelled the flowers happily ..

" I love flowers " she smiled

" randhir I like this flower! "

" and I love u .. " he whispered which was inaudible to sanyukta .. Randhir clicked her pics as she adored the flowers ..

Sanyukta Plucked one of the flower and sat on the bench admiring and smelling it ..
She kissed it's petals .. And looked at randhir..

" randhir tell me something about ur love life .. " sanyukta whispered resting her head against his shoulders

Randhir was speechless .. What wd he say about his love life? His love life meant her .. And he cdnot say that now ..

" sanyukta i have never fallen in love .. " he lied ..
" I may have liked a few "

Though he lied that he had never fallen in love .. Because he was madly in love with the girl beside him .. Bt he didnot lie when he said that he had liked a few .. Ofcourse .. He did admire some of his class mates earlier .. Bt never like he had admired sanyukta ..

Sanyukta felt a tinge of jealousy when he said that .. Liked a few?

"what's the difference between liking and loving? " she flared her nose and randhir smiled ..

" there is a lot of difference "

As he said that she looked at him ..

" like u like this flower bt u don't love it! " he smiled

" what? Of course i love it randhir " sanyukta said annoyed ..

" no sanyukta .. If u wd love it then u wd have not plucked it! "

" what? "
She was confused

" when u love a flower sanyukta.. U try to water it and u want it to bloom .. Bt when u like it u tend to pluck it and keep it with urself.. ! " he smiled ..

" likewise .. When u love someone u wanna see them happy and that gives u happiness .. Ofcourse u want them to be with u bt if u know that's not possible then u just let them be happy wherever they are wish for their happiness .. Bt when u like them u tend to keep it with u even when not possible and that snatches away their happiness sometimes and as well as urs! " he completed smiling ..

While she threw a confused look

" u will understand the day u will fall In love Sanyukta ! "

Sanyukta nodded .. Though she didnot understand anything
Soon she wd understand it all .. When the time wd be right ..

They sat there chatting and smiling with each other .. Soon the darkness covered the earth and sanyukta held his arms tightly
She was scared and he knew it .. As he placed his hand behind her back.. Her muscles relaxed and she felt safe ..

Cold wind touched her frame and sanyukta shivered .. And closed her eyes .. Liking it

"are u cold? " randhir asked

" no y? "

" no u are shivering "

" no its okay "

" sure u ain't cold? "

" no y? " she giggled again

" I just wanna hug u the same way we hugged in the morning " he confessed and sanyukta smiled.. As blushed creeped up her cheeks ..

She turned around he engulfed her in tight hug .. The same feeling they felt in the morning and sanyukta snuggled closer and so did randhir ..

" I don't feel like letting u go.. " she chipped while randhir didnot say anything just kept hugging her ..

Hugging randhir always reduced her stress and pain .. How much wd it reduce if she wd get to hug him her whole life? Maybe it wd disappear?

Randhir was the only one who cd make her life normal like before .. Who cd provide her happiness !

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha