Ch. 53 - HEARTBREAKS!

This part is for NISHA D'SOUZA! BABY I M SORRY FOR BEING LATE I WAS OUT THE WHOLE DAY :*

HAPPY B'DAY TO U <3 MAY GOD BLESS U :*

#angry_bird

Sanyukta was humming while dolling herself up .. She had decided to meet randhir .. In his house giving him a surprise ...

She applied some gloss and smiled seeing herself ..
She was happy .. She had decided to tell her feelings to him ..
Quickly taking her bag .. Sanyukta left for randhir's house .. On the way she texted him ..

"coming to ur place .. ! I will be waiting outside the house .. :') "

Randhir who was busy explaining his mom that he really loved sanyukta and didnot want to marry anyone expect her didnot check his phone .. Thus causing a blunder ..

****

Stepping down the car.. Shruti Malhotra smiled at her dad warmly .. Her mother adjusted her saree around her frame properly and shruti twitched her nose

"mom! " she whined and her mom giggled ..

Sanyukta also stepped out of her car.. Only to see the Malhotra's .. She looked at them confused bt then shrugged her shoulders .. She dialled randhir's number bt he didnot respond .. What was with him? No reply to texts or calls? She stomped her foot and made her way towards the Shekhawat mansion ..

As she looked at the mansion from outside .. She smiled.. Randhir had a beautiful house .. She had never come to his place before!

"ma'am? " the security guard suddenly stopped her

" I want to meet randhir! Randhir Singh Shekhawat! "

" ma'am sir is busy! "

" tell him sanyukta has come! " she said angrily as if she owned randhir.

" ma'am I will inform him bt today no one else except Malhotra's are allowed inside! "

" Haa toh I won't go in.. Call randhir out! "

" no ma'am sir is busy.. Malhotra's have come na! "

" who are these Malhotra's? " she asked annoyed

" ma'am we don't know! " that was when .. She saw randhir coming down and was made sit beside the girl who had just stepped out of the car ..

Shruti smiled at randhir .. Renuka placed her hand on randhir's and sanyukta understood everything when renuka did that and randhir went away inside his room with shruti .. Tears brimmed her vision and she felt as if she wd stop breathing ..

"toh rishta pakka samjhe? " shruti's mom smiled and sanyukta almost immediately turned around and left the place in jiffy ..

Sanyukta sat inside her car and the driver took her home .. She ran inside her room while anju failed to understand what had happened?

Sanyukta cried and cried resting her head on the pillow and remembering the moments spent with randhir!

'I like u sanyukta! " his words echoed in her ear and she kept her hand on her ear and shook her head ..

" randhir! " she cried .. " u lied! U will marry someone else? " she shook her head vigorously .. Not able to stop her tears ..

#angry_bird
#akansha