Ch. 9- HEART BROKEN

Sanyukta ran away from there and parth chuckled looking at her blush so much.
Her face had turned red.

She ran inside her room and locked the door.
Covering her face wth her palms she giggled

"shaddi? " she chipped and blushed .. Her cheeks Red ..

"kya naam hoga .. Haan par he should be smart ! " she pouted and then laughed.

She was going crazy.

Yes she always dreamed to get married. Like everyother girl even she wanted her husband to love her more than anyone else. Wanted him to be good looking.

And she ws really excited to see who would she get married to.

Next day as she paid a visit to the hospital, Randhir smiled looking at her.

"angry bird " he chuckled while she looked at him and planted a tight slap across his cheek.

" dare u come near me frm next time .. I m not the kind of girl u think I am .. How dare u kiss me? Who the hell gave u the right ? How on earth did u think u would do this and I won't say anything ? U do this wth every other girl and that's quite obvious for a playboy like u. But do it wth once who enjoy it. I don't enjoy it. Next time mere aas paas bhi aye toh dekh lena "
she glared him for the last time and was abt to go when he turned her around with a swift movement.

" I m sorry " he looked down

He was at mistake. How could he kiss her just like that? He had no right .. Who ws she to him?

" u better be. And u being sorry won't change that fact that u made me dirty "
she looked at him disgusted.

While tears brimmed his eyes. His touch made her dirty?

Of course for a girl any other man except her husband or whom she loved wen came close to her it did make her feel dirty .. ?

" it won't happen again " he pressed his lips together and looked down ..

" yes it shd not .. Otherwise iss baar toh meine mara .. Next time my husband would be the one beating u "
she glared him and gritted her teeth ..

" husband ? " he looked at her .. Confused or rather heart broken?

" yes I m gonna get married soon .. ! BTW why the hell am I even talking to such a desperate and cheap guy?? " she twisted her lips and left the place. Leaving a heart broken randhir behind.

He didnot know why but it pained.. Pained alot hearing that she wd soon get married ..!

Her marriage ws not fixed. But she just told him because she wanted him to be away. He ws coming too close.

All this she just wanted to from her husband. She always wanted that her husband or lover would come in contact wth her skin first.
Bt he crushed her dreams and everything by placing his lips on her skin before anyone else could.

Little did she know that his lips touching her skin actually made her pure and not dirty ..

#angry_bird
‪#‎akansha‬