Ch. 20- BEING STRONG.

#angry_bird

As the sunrays peeped through the window .. Sanyukta stirred in her sleep .. When she felt an unusual pain in between her legs..
Suddenly she remembered the happenings of yesterday and broke down crying hysterically ..

She covered hr frame properly wth the bed sheet .. And dashed inside the loo .. Once inside the washroom .. She sobbed .. She looked at the marks on her body .. Her whole body was aching like anything .. She shut her eyes tight .. Not being able to bear this torcher any longer .. !

"abh aur nahi .. Everything has a limit .. " she wiped her tears ..

She stood in front of the shower trying to calm herself .. The pain didnot subside anyway .. She cdnot even walk properly .. She took slow steps towards her room and put on her clothes ..

Suddenly she heard someone entering the room .. She looked up only to see sanjay standing near the door .. He came towards her ..

"oh god yesterday was so much fun .. " as he uttered this shit and tight slap landed on his cheeks ..

" how dare u? " she slapped him yet again .. While his eyes became red with anger ..

He caught her hands and twisted it behind her back .. Trying to unpin her saree yet again .. When she kicked him hard ..

" DON'T U DARE .. NOW U WILL SEE MEIN TUMHARE SAATH KYA KARTI HU " she yelled .. Hearing her shout her mother in law and everyone came running inside the room ..

" SANYUKYA! " her mother in law yelled..

" kya kar rahi ho? " she widened her eyes ..

" iss kamine se poochi ye ki ye kya kar raha tha? And kal kya kiya hai .. "tears ran down her eyes ..

" awaaz neeche karo .. Kya kiya hai? " she asked annoyed .. Anyway she would yell and insult her .. She would blame her only ..
" abh police batayegi ki isne kya kiya hai.. Mein kisiko nahi chorungi .. Bohot seh Liya meine .. " she wiped her tears ..

She was about to walk out of the room when she held her hand ..

" chup kar besharam .. Zyada natak maat karo .. " and that was it sanyukta lost all her calm and ended up slapping her as well ..
Everyone's eyes widened wth shock ..

" dare u .. Dare u touch me .. " she pointed her index finger at them and left the place ..

While everyone stood there rooted at their places ..

**************

" Mr sanjay u are under arrest .. " the police chipped while everyone gasped ..

#angry_bird
#akansha