Ch. 10- DREAMS

Almost after a month. Parth got a really good relation for her and he was sure that she would be extremely happy.

He happily came to the Agarwal villa to inform anju and vidushi about the same.
Vidushi was living in Agarwal villa for some time to support her mother.

"sanyu ke liye I got a really good family  " parth smiled and hugged vidushi ..

" really? " vidushi asked excitedly ..

" haan baby .. " he smiled and picked her up before twirling aroundand she giggled loudly in his embrace.
..
" mein abhi maa ko dikhata Hu "

parth kissed her cheeks and stormed out of the room ..

" show ? " anju asked curiously

" maa .. Mittal's hai na? "

" haan"

"unka beta sameer .. If they are looking for good families.  " parth was almost dancing.

He ws so happy for sanyukta .. She ws just like his sister ..!

Sanyukta who ws standing outside the room heard everything and her cheeks immediately changed its Colour to red.

Running away from there she bit her lip dreaming about her happy married life.

Logging her Facebook account, She quickly searched sameer Mittal's profile.

But 'Mittal' ws not on Facebook?

So she googled his name.

Everything abt malhotra's ws infront of her.
She surfed through the pictures and finally managed to find an old picture of sameer.
Some 2 yrs back maybe.

"ye kitna smart hai " she chipped and then blushed .. Yes he indeed looked smart ..
Rich and smart .. Deadly combo .. Isn't it?

She had stopped talking to randhir at all. Even he stopped annoying her or even trying to strike a conversation with her ..

There someone ws heartbroken and here she ws blushing see her wd be husband?

"jiju I love u .. Kitna amazing larka pasand kia hai .. "

she blushed and thought abt him.

Well as days rolled on .. She didnot say anything. But her fav pass time ws to dream abt her marriage life.

Basically she used to dream abt sameer .. ! He pampering her.. Loving her .. And finally she wd get someone wth whom she wd share everything and tell him about her Insecurities. What did she want to do? And what ws her dreams?

#angry_bird
‪#‎akansha