Ch. 12- Married.

Randhir drank so much that now he had become completely senseless.

"randhir .. " renuka cried looking at his condition

" randhir samhalo khud ko .. " parth came running to him and helped him stand up..

" randhir kya hua hai tumhe? " renuka cried looking at her son.

She had never seen him like that .. He ws always that chirpy and jolly randhir .. And drinks .. He never got drunk .. Maybe a shot or two during some occasion .. Or wen he used to be out with frnds and they forced him ..

Sanyukta who ws seeing this frm a distance ws quite annoyed ..

"meri engagement ke din hi karna hota hai isse sara drama .. " she muttered under her breathe ..

Randhir's condition ws really vulnerable .. His hand bleeding .. He ws so drunk that he cd even stand properly .. His eyes were red due to continuous crying ..

It ws late and so many people had already left .. Including sameer's family .. Only sanyukta nd her family were there .. And some other ppl ..

No body thankfully noticed him ..

"angry bird .. " he slurred ..

" angry bird .. Co.. N.. Cong.. Congratulations .. " he stammered .. Trying to speak properly .. He continued

" I wish .. A.. Tu.. M.. . Tum khush raho hamesha .. " he smiled ..

Sanyukta passed him a wierd look and scrunched her nose in irritation .. Vidushi anju and kishore were quite shocked

" kya hua beta isse? " anju asked .. While vidushi stood beside parth .. Shocked looking at randhir.. He was never like this ..

" randhir chalo " parth avoided everyone's question and tried to drag him out

" bye angry bird " randhir waved his hand in air while parth dragged him out along wth renuka ..

Nobody knew who ws angry bird? Only sanyukta and parth knew about it.
Parth had guessed it.

Everybody thought that he ws drunk and ws not in his senses and so he ws uttering shit ..
While parth ws quite worried fr him ..

********************************************************************************************

"bride and groom? " the priest smiled While sanyukta stood up for taking rounds.

Sameer's mother chipped something in his ear and he smiled and got up ..
" doll" he grinned

As they took 7 rounds and vowed to be wth each other .. All smiled ..
He filled her parting wth vermilion .. And tied the mangalsutra around her neck ..
"doll .. Sundar"
sameer clapped his hand happily while his mother glared him and he stopped ..

Sanyukta felt wierd but smiled awkwardly ..

"sameer " she chipped and he looked up ..

" doll haan "
She blushed and kept quiet ..

Anju and vidushi cried .. Happy tears .. While kishore ws extremely happy to see his daughter getting married and that too so happy ..

Randhir looked at her Intently frm a distance ..
Her eyes gleamed wth happiness .. Smile ws pasted on her lips .. Crimson hue never leaving her face .. He had vowed that he had spoiled her engagement bt he wl surely control himself in the wedding and so he avoided drinking..

He didnot want to be known as bad curse in her life ..

Looking at her the only word that came out of his mouth was

"beautiful .. "
saying this he smiled.

But as he saw her parting filled with vermilion and the holy thread around her neck holding sameer's hand .. The smile vanished and tears ran down his eyes ..

" my angry bird .. " he wanted to touch her for the last time, but that was not possible.
He went away frm there.

Parth who was a silent spectator felt really bad fr randhir.
Randhir managed to lie to his mother and everyone else .. But he knew the truth ..

Initially he thought randhir ws just infatuated to her ... Bt parth later realised that his feeling ws much more than mere infatuation ..

Parth found sameer's behaviour really Fishy .. He wondered if he made a wrong decision?

For the first time in his life he ws regretting fr what he did .. He really wished that sameer should turn out to be gud .. Otherwise it would spoil 3 lives ..
Sanyukta
Randhir
Sameer

Bt his sixthsen ws telling him that he made a wrong decision and sameer was not rite fr her .. He ws not like what he actually appeared ..

#angry_bird
‪#‎akansha‬