Ch. 70- HE - The Beautiful Never Ending Chapter Of Her Life!

#angry_bird

|| ~ chapter-70 ~ ||

"sanyukta it's time .. Let's go back home? " he finally said .. And felt her grip on his shirt loosen and she looked up at him ..

She gently ran her fingers down his face from his forehead to his eyes to his nose to his lips and then chin .. Her thumb rested on his chin and she looked at him for sometime without blinking.. Gently caressing his left cheek with her left hand ..

"in this cruel world .. And in this sad life of mine .. Something so beautiful happend " she smiled .. " and that beautiful thing is u .. I told u about all my insecurities and sadness .. Bt I didnot tell u about a beautiful chapter in my life .. Which is u.. " she smiled still caressing his chin with her thumb and randhir felt himself blush hearing her words ..

" u are very special randhir " she looped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheeks gently ..

" thank u for being there " she smiled

" I will always be there for u .. Whenever you need me " he smiled and joined their foreheads ..
Sanyukta smiled widely and hugged him again ..

Randhir kissed her forehead and they finally got up .. He gently brushed away the sand from her clothes and sanyukta smiled sweetly at him ..

As they came out and walked towards their car .. Sanyukta was walking a little ahead of him .. Just before the crossing came he asked her to stop

"sanyu stop! Come here! " he smiled and forwarded his hand..

Sanyukta felt herself blush .. Whenever he said 'come here' she found it so cute .. It was so simple and innocent yet so possessive and caring ..
She smiled and went towards him and he held her hands .. He always did that .. Whenever together he used to always hold her hand and walk and his hold just tightens in crowded areas or while crossing the door .. This mere gesture of his she found so cute..

She brought their entangled hands to her lips and kissed his knuckles .. Randhir looked at her and smiled and she looked down blushing ..

Seated inside the car .. Randhir still held her hand with his while driving the car .. He knew she was feeling safe and happy that way and so he didnot feel like leaving her hand .. Infact he cd hold her hand forever ..

***

Once they finally reached Agarwal villa randhir pouted and so did sanyukta and they both giggled not wanting to let go ..

"good night " she made a sad face and randhir joined her before hugging her and she giggled ..

" good night and call me once u reach home" sanyukta caressed his hair and he buried his face deeper into her neck feeling relaxed ..

They had such an emotional encounter just sometime back bt they understood each other and so randhir knew talking sticking to it wd just make the situation worse and spoil everything ..

"oka " he smiled

Sanyukta broke the hug and quickly pecked his cheeks before getting down and running away .. Blushing
Leaving a smiling randhir behind ..
He scratched his nape and smiled at her antics ..

" I love u so much sanyukta! " randhir threw his head back and smiled ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha