Ch. 77- The Way He Pampers None Can.

#angry_bird

Once inside the flight .. Sanyukta looked happily towards randhir and clasped his hands ..

"excited " he pulled her cheeks ..

" very much .. It's my first trip and for the first time I will go by flight and and .. " she lowered her lashes before bringing his knuckles towards her lips and kissing it .. " I m happy it's with u .. " she smiled her lashes still lowered.. Slight blush adoring her cheeks ..

Sanyukta never had any financial problems or anything which didnot permit her to go to trips and all .. It's just that her dad never planned one or let's just say even if they did it was just Road trips .. So this was her first official trip :p

" I hope u have a good experience with me madame " randhir smiled circling his hand around her shoulder and pulling her closer to him and planting a kiss on her head ..
She giggled as he did that ..

Randhir looked at her intently and smiled as she giggled.. How he loved seeing her smiling like this .. Bt sanjay's thought suddenly crossed his mind making his insides burn with anger .. What he feared was that sanjay wd just harm her again and he wd not be able to do anything .. Even the thought made him feel like he wd loose everything .. He won't be able to see sanyukta going through everything all over again .. Just his name scared the shit out of her .. What wd happen if she wd see him in real?
His eyes fell on their entangled fingers and he saw that little mark on her wrist which she got when she had slit her wrist .. Those scratches given by sameer on her hands were deeper because she had tried to tear off her bad skin thinking randhir wd not accept her with those .. All this brought tears in his eyes .. He can't let her harm herself again .. Not again ..

Randhir gulped his tears .. When sanyukta snapped her fingers in front of him ..

"kya? "

" kuch nahi! " he smiled ..

" chup chup kyu? "

" tum ho na baat Karne ke liye "

" tum jab office jaoge toh mein kya karungi " she pouted ..

" kuch nahi karogi " he chuckled ..

" bolo na "

" umm mein jaldi jaldi aunga na Sanyu ke liye Fir humlog ghumne jayenge"

"okay " as she said that it was announced to fasten their seat belts and randhir helped her with it and then fixed his own belt ..

While sanyukta looked at the air hostess who was showing the demo about how to wear seat belts ..

Randhir chuckled seeing her looking at her like a kid

"she is so beautiful na? " randhir chipped suddenly grabbing her attention

" who? " she shot him a glare

" the one who is sitting beside me " randhir smiled widely kissing her cheeks and that was when the plane started moving making sanyukta gasp and she held his hands tighter closing her eyes not liking the sound created during take off ..

" are u scared of height? " randhir then asked and she nodded and shut her eyes even tighter and the flight took off she hid her face in his chest and he covered her eyes with his palm ..

" kuch nahi hoga! "

The flight went a little down and then a little and she held his shirt ..

" ye gir gaya toh? " she widened her eyes ..

" nahi girega " randhir chuckled and she looked out and again hid herself in his chest seeing only clouds around ..

Taking out a chocolate bar he forwarded it to her ..

She opened one of her eyes and looked at the chocolate

" dairymilk " she smiled and took it

And he shook his head ..

Why was life so harsh? He wondered.. She was a baby and he was slowly discovering her .. Never had he thought that sanyukta Agarwal cd be so different from what he had thought her to be!

💜💜

#angry_bird

Beintehaa coming.. :)

#akansha