Ch. 73- When Randhir Met Sanjay.

#angry_bird

Days rolled and finally the day on which randhir's meeting with Mittal's were scheduled arrived ..

RANDHIR'S POV

Even before I have seen that bastard my blood is boiling .. How the hell will I control myself from beating the shit out of him once he comes infront of me .. Recently I came to know that his lawyer managed to clear all the charges against him and the dog was freely moving about .. I really want him to suffer just as much as my sanyukta has been suffering .. Her nightmares .. How she becomes scared with little things.. How this dog managed to emotionally and physically weaken one the most strong girl ..

The meeting was scheduled at 11:00 Am.. And it was 11:10 now and the mittla's had still not come ..

With each passing second my rage increased and finally at 11:20 Sanjana knocked

"come in! "

" sir mittla's are here! "

" ask them to wait " randhir replied And then turned around gulping a glass of water calm down his anger ..

***

" hie " as randhir got in a guy in his mid twenties got up and greeted him

" hie! " randhir forced a smile .. " don't u think u have come quiet early? " randhir slipped his hands inside his pockets and chipped arrogantly while the guy infront didnot miss the sarcasm in his tone ..

" ya a bit late .. Was trapped in some work "

" I see .. " randhir nodded

" so .. SANJAY MITTAL here! " he forwarded his hand and randhir's hand balled into a fist and he felt a sudden urge to beat the shit out of him ..

Randhir closed his eyes to calm himself down ..
This man was smiling and happy and there his sanyukta had suffered so much .. His ugly face didnot hold a tinge of guilt ..

"RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT " randhir finally replied ..

Discussing some stuffs .. With randhir trying to control his anger all the while the meeting finally came to an end ..

" so deal? " Sanjay asked getting up from his chair and smiling

" yeah kind of " randhir leaned back on his chair

" kind of? " sanjay looked confused

" there were some charges against u and u were jailed for a while so u see it may be risky for me and my company .. What guarantee do I have that nothing such wd happen again? " randhir asked seriously and sanjay's expression changed to anger

" those were false charges! " sanjay chipped

" oh .. Why wd a girl put false charges which wd harm her dignity in return and will be a reason for her - - - - "

Sanjay didnot let randhir complete and he banged the desk hard and yelled

" because she is a whore ! "And that was it for randhir .. He kicked the table with all his strength and got up angrily .. The table hit sanjay on his leg and he looked at randhir with a shocked expression

" what the fuck! " sanjay yelled widening his eyes

" what did u say? "

" why do u care? I m stating the truth the girl was after my money .. And so - - "

" ENOUGH" randhir held his collar and pushed him against the wall .. Punching that beautiful face of his
He pressed his neck in between his fingers and thumb and sanjay coughed hard ..

"what are u doing? " sanjay managed to chip with much difficultly ..

" I will kill u! "he snarled .. " not a word against her " randhir's eyes turned red with anger and he slapped him hard before leaving him ..

Blood oozed out from the side of his lips and he coughed ..

" who is she to u? " sanjay asked grabbing his collar ..

" that's not ur concern " randhir pushed him back and slapped him again

" one more word against her and I will burn u alive "randhir Held the back of his head and pulled his hair before smacking his head on the wall ..

" I satisfied her .. What her husband - - - "

" SANJAY " randhir yelled

Sanjay was doing this purposely he had understood by now that randhir did have some connection with sanyukta.. And now he wanted to harm randhir to give pain to sanyukta .. Those few days in the jail were so difficult now she wd pay for her deeds .. He had planned to torture her bt now he wd torture randhir as well ..

"tell me is that whore yr girlfriend? " sanjay laughed darkly .. Making randhir angrier ..

Randhir held his nape and banged it on the desk several times ..

" DON'T U DARE CALL HER NAMES! " randhir said furiously

By now sanjay was bleeding badly .. Bt still that evil smirk didnot leave his lips ..

" u will see what I will do to her" he smirked

"touch her and u are dead .. ! " randhir kicked him on his stomach and he fell down on the floor ..

" security! " randhir called them and his body was carried out

" throw him somewhere on the road " randhir gritted his teeth .. While they dragged his body out of the building

Randhir had no plans to do all this today .. Bt Sanjay's words compelled him ..

Randhir sat on his chair burning in anger ..

It was only during lunch break when he was informed that sanyukta had come .. He went back to his cabin .. And as he got in .. Sanyukta smiled widely bt that smile was replaced with shock as she saw his bleeding hands and forehead .. His crisp white shirt had faint red hue .. Which was of course Sanjay's blood ..

"randhir? " sanyukta went towards him and hugged him tightly ..

" kya hua tumhe? " she cupped his face .. Tears filling her eyes ..

Randhir didn't say anything bt hugged her tightly crushing her under his hold ..

Last time everything was out of control and he cdnot protect her bt this time he wd not even let Sanjay 's evil eyes fall on her ..

"kya hua randhir? " she cried ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha